THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That might’ve been the worst pick and roll defense I’ve ever seen :lol: Porzingis dropped,Dame walked right into 3s. Porzingis tried to half *** trap, Dame blows right by

Huh? Harden scores 112 points sure but on damn near 70 shots probably and a low shooting percentage. Dame did it shooting 55% from the field
All we had to do was enjoy dame big night. He is a great player, but instead gotta bring up harden.

james harden 2 games 118 points
51%FG
60%3pt
90%FT
59PPG
7APG
4.5RPG

To sum up this post James Harden is better at every facet of basketball other than 3pt shooting than Damian Lillard

You can’t breathe on Luka

1597198408555.png

It's not the same when a privileged group mocks their own in-group members compared to when they mock a group less privileged than them. There us a LITANY of examples for this, but specific to what you said, men have certain priveleges that women don't have, especially when it comes to body image.

Excellent points. Also, I think it’s weird anyone would spend time thinking about that hypothetical.

Lmaoo yanni what the hell

Dame dolla tho :pimp:

Loving the west play in race. Hope its phx/pdx. Demar you my guy but i dont wanna see spurs

All we had to do was enjoy dame big night. He is a great player, but instead gotta bring up harden.

51%FG
60%3pt
90%FT
59PPG
7APG
4.5RPG

To sum up this post James Harden is better at every facet of basketball other than 3pt shooting than Damian Lillard

In this case I take back what I said. Hardens atrocious games overshadows games like that. It is what it is 🤷🏿‍♂️

51%FG
60%3pt
90%FT
59PPG
7APG
4.5RPG

He's not better than a healthy Steph either but he deserves all the recognition in the Bubble right now. I just hope they don't turn on him if he fails to reach the playoffs or loses to LAL in 5.

People been saying Bud was gonna have his squad lay down for his boy Taylor Jenkins if it came down to the final game...

the buccs were beating up mascots before the gm before the pandemic, these guys are out of control

In this case I take back what I said.
H̶a̶r̶d̶e̶n̶s̶ ̶a̶t̶r̶o̶c̶i̶o̶u̶s̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶s̶ ̶o̶v̶e̶r̶s̶h̶a̶d̶o̶w̶s̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶s̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶.̶ ̶I̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶
🤷🏿‍♂️
#Progress

Him and Wiggins :smh::smh::smh:

I remember their summer league showdown and the stupid NBA put it in the Cox Arena so it looked like it was sold out. Thankfully, that was the last year they did that with marquee match ups. They wanted to make it look good for TV, but left all the paying customers outside.

It's not about beating them. Portland has the ability to make them work harder in the first round than they would like. The Lakers don't want a prolonged series.
135, 128, 102, 115, 122, 121, 131

Points allowed in the bubble.

But that doesn’t matter. Dame is going to somehow outplay LeBron and Anthony Davis enough to push the Lakers based on his history of outplaying.... Russell Westbrook & Paul George? :lol:

He's not better than a healthy Steph either but he deserves all the recognition in the Bubble right now. I just hope they don't turn on him if he fails to reach the playoffs or loses to LAL in 5.

The Blazers are going to play at least one, if not two, extra games. The Lakers get to rest. That might cost the Blazers a chance at pushing it to six games. I think a rested and healthy Blazers team takes them to six, but dropping that Clippers game forced them to have to play a lot harder. It's entertaining for the audience, but bad for the Blazers at least pushing the Lakers a bit more than they'd like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom