THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Portland. :emoji_confounded:

The LeBron disrespect/hatred creates partial insanity.

It is amazing to see.

I'm not a Lebron fan at all & i could see this kind of doubt going up against the Bucks or Clippers..... but a Portland team who is starting Melo (the one many in here said wasn't good enough to MAKE A TEAM) & Collins against Bron & AD shouldn't strike fear anywhere.

That’s definitely an overlooked thing here. He’s been outright swept and gentlemen swept for multiple years, but 3 buzzer beaters since 2014 have made people forget that.
the man or the team? the team has been swept sure. new year, new team.

No, we talk as if the Lakers will punish the BLAZERS.

That is ALL this convo has been about.

You say you are not sure.
You say you don't know.

So you have DOUBTS that LAL will beat PORT.

Put up money.

I'll put up $200 to your $50. (Or any 4/1 wager you are comfortable with).

You have nothing to lose.

I don't hoop so come take my money.

Still waiting freeze freeze

4/1

Name your price.

Bron and AD will need a 3rd player to step up. Lakers are pretty inconsistent on that part so who’s it gonna be?

I could totally see guys like Harden taking advantage of the roster spots of Clemons and Frazier to bring in some extra reinforcements for the whole team

Bro why would I bet on something I don't care about the outcome? I don't care who wins. Nor just bet on a possibility? I'm just saying it's possible, where y'all don't believe it's possible. What am I putting money on?
That is the WHOLE point of the 4/1 Freeze.

People bet on stuff they don't REALLY believe in due to the ODDS of the bet.

What about 5/1

I don't understand why you don't take advantage of me since I don't hoop. Seems like easy money.

5/1 to freeze freeze or anyone else.

Bron and AD will need a 3rd player to step up. Lakers are pretty inconsistent on that part so who’s it gonna be?

we've been hearing this same critique since the beginning of the season.... it's the reason many had the lakers fighting to get into the playoffs. As they have shown all season Bron & AD are a guaranteed 25-30 a night, the rest will be done by committee. They don't need another guy to score 20 a night, but it's very well in the realm of reality that they could get 10-15 from multiple players.

That is the WHOLE point of the 4/1 Freeze.

People bet on stuff they don't REALLY believe in due to the ODDS of the bet.

What about 5/1

I don't understand why you don't take advantage of me since I don't hoop. Seems like easy money.

5/1 to freeze freeze or anyone else.
5/1? You have cash app? Betting who wins or the spread of how many?

ever heard of empty stats? we used it all the time for bron.

he could've put up those same exact numbers. If Jrue didnt take it upon himself to slow dame, Pels still lose. AD had more numbers, Jrue had more impact.

Like a Curry and Iggy in the 15 finals.
You wildin, bruh. The only argument you can go with here is “that was then, this is now.”

AD killed that series. Dame and nem got swept when they shouldn’t have.

the man or the team? the team has been swept sure. new year, new team.

People have to figure out which one is which when the slander is involved. Can’t say one person is carrying a team to victory then move some goalposts to say the team lost, and vice versa.

Gonna be quite the story if someone gets caught cheating with another player’s significant other

Or family member.

MiniatureAgonizingCrossbill-max-1mb.gif

Dude is saying anything to make himself believe Portland is going to win that series. Possibly Portland’s weakest cast, CJ playing with a fractured spine (one bad bump and he’s done), and a defense so bad it’s taken same playing immaculately in order for them to still be in the playoff discussion.
E22D7477-D92A-4EC5-ABE1-EDF63C81C3E0.gif

so where will the families be staying ?
are there blocks of rooms in the same hotels the players are staying in?
do they take up the rooms of the teams who get eliminated ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom