THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dont do that. Jrue was the difference maker in that series, not anthony. Jrue Holiday devoured dame. No jrue, dame goes off. put some respect on that man.

Yep your right the guy who put up 33 & 12 on damn near 60% shooting & was the only rim defender on his team had nothing to do with the outcome of that series

tumblr_oslceqguSs1u1ljrzo1_540.gif

Let me help you out.

I CLEARLY said you don't have to believe they will win.

So yes, you didn't read.

Put money up on how many games Portland will win.

Average Differential in which they will lose EACH game.

You are using SO many keystrokes on a team you don't believe has a REAL chance of winning.

Speak with your money.

YOU pick the stipulation.
i said i dont know. I never said I believe they will win. Unlike ya'll I dont necessarily think that theyll lose just because bron and ad is on one side. I dont think the gap in team talent is insurmountable for them. I'm in different. Only saying what can happen, not what is likely to happen. Yall talk like the lakers will toy with them like a lion and a mouse.

Yep your right the guy who put up 33 & 12 on damn near 60% shooting & was the only rim defender on his team had nothing to do with the outcome of that series

tumblr_oslceqguSs1u1ljrzo1_540.gif
ever heard of empty stats? we used it all the time for bron.

he could've put up those same exact numbers. If Jrue didnt take it upon himself to slow dame, Pels still lose. AD had more numbers, Jrue had more impact.

Like a Curry and Iggy in the 15 finals.

i said i dont know. I never said I believe they will win. Unlike ya'll I dont necessarily think that theyll lose just because bron and ad is on one side. I dont think the gap in team talent is insurmountable for them. I'm in different. Only saying what can happen, not what is likely to happen. Yall talk like the lakers will toy with them like a lion and a mouse.

No, we talk as if the Lakers will punish the BLAZERS.

That is ALL this convo has been about.

You say you are not sure.
You say you don't know.

So you have DOUBTS that LAL will beat PORT.

Put up money.

I'll put up $200 to your $50. (Or any 4/1 wager you are comfortable with).

You have nothing to lose.

I don't hoop so come take my money.

Don't underestimate the change in supporting cast for Dame. When he was being double-teamed by the Pelicans in 2018, he had Aminu and Harkless taking shots. Now it's Melo and Trent Jr.

They still can't stop a nosebleed on defense so it may not matter anyways.

ever heard of empty stats? we used it all the time for bron.

he could've put up those same exact numbers. If Jrue didnt take it upon himself to slow dame, Pels still lose. AD had more numbers, Jrue had more impact.

Like a Curry and Iggy in the 15 finals.

Amazing. :pimp:

That (4 friends/family rule) to me is just not smart. Everything is working well now. Absolutely no reason to take on an added risk. Even if those people are tested. I know *****s miss their family, and are crazy horny. But no.

Came here to post this. Huge mistake. Not worth it at all. You got something working, imagine if something went wrong and you got an outbreak for half a team during the playoffs?

People in the military go 12-18 months without seeing their families. These millionaires can relax for a couple months and face time their loved ones.

Don't underestimate the change in supporting cast for Dame. When he was being double-teamed by the Pelicans in 2018, he had Aminu and Harkless taking shots. Now it's Melo and Trent Jr.

At best, the series ends in 6 games.
AT BEST

And Aminu & Harkless Defense is now replaced by Melo & Gary Trent JR..... but instead of Having to worry about Mirotic next to AD........ It's Lebron :lol:

They are also going to be coming off a playing a crazy amount of games where dame is playing 40+ minutes a night just to reach the offs.

Nothing about the situation the Blazers are in or about the players on the team would lead anyone to say they can beat the Lakers in the playoffs outside of someone wanting to see the Lakers lose:lol:

Dame has been sent home first round by a trio of separate teams (and had better supporting cast back then) but now i'm too believe he's gonna be the catalyst in beating a team that was on pace to win 65 games
tenor.gif

But who wins?
Portland. :emoji_confounded:

And Aminu & Harkless Defense is now replaced by Melo & Gary Trent JR..... but instead of Having to worry about Mirotic next to AD........ It's Lebron :lol:

They are also going to be coming off a playing a crazy amount of games where dame is playing 40+ minutes a night just to reach the offs.

Nothing about the situation the Blazers are in or about the players on the team would lead anyone to say they can beat the Lakers in the playoffs outside of someone wanting to see the Lakers lose:lol:

Dame has been sent home first round by a trio of separate teams (and had better supporting cast back then) but now i'm too believe he's gonna be the catalyst in beating a team that was on pace to win 65 games
tenor.gif

The LeBron disrespect/hatred creates partial insanity.

It is amazing to see.

tenor.gif

That’s definitely an overlooked thing here. He’s been outright swept and gentlemen swept for multiple years, but 3 buzzer beaters since 2014 have made people forget that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom