THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ve talked about Stockton in here too. I think it’s pretty clear that he’d basically be Chris Paul. Others in here just think he’d be TJ McConnell though :lol:

yea dudes ain’t giving enough respect to guys who played even just a decade ago so I aint surprised

but I’d love to see magic and even jalen rose in today’s game, not with Brett brown as the coach though

wavycrocket wavycrocket , I don't keep track of who is a fan of what teams, but are you a Dubs fan? Asking for fans who take things personally.

I’m a fan of everybody but the Lakers, or whatever team LeBron is on. Special affinity in my heart for the Warriors...for how they really
Upset the league, and played brilliant basketball in the process.

Now go back and respond to my previous post.

Ahh so it’s a Lebron hate thing. Got it.

I don’t hate LeBron. I root against him. I think he’s one of the 5 or so greatest players ever. I just don’t think he’s “the goat”. And I’m not a fan of his antics, excuses or media manipulation games.

That said...the topic at hand...is strictly about a poster saying that there is NO WAY that Steph Curry, “is a top 5 PG” of all time.

This
Has
Nothing
To
Do
With
LeBron

😓 😴

I don’t hate LeBron. I root against him. I think he’s one of the 5 or so greatest players ever. I just don’t think he’s “the goat”. And I’m not a fan of his antics, excuses or media manipulation games.

That said...the topic at hand...is strictly about a poster saying that there is NO WAY that Steph Curry, “is a top 5 PG” of all time.

This
Has
Nothing
To
Do
With
LeBron

😓 😴

I didn’t bring up Lebron. You did in your initial comment.

There's no way you can say STEVEN Nash is better than Curry
Don't know who said he would be but he'd get a lot more respect playing in this era than he does now :lol:

Gets mad underrated on here, he's a top 5 PG ever for me. Did everything you'd want from your PG at an elite level and helped elevate those around him

Bonus: this may be the greatest one ever-

TNT always kills it man. It's 1030am too early to order chicken wings?

I didn’t bring up Lebron. You did in your initial comment.

I just listed the teams I’m a fan of. Which is almost every damn team, but the Lakers and whatever team he is on. Simply responded to the question. Has nothing to do with “hate”.

Ya’ll gonna slander Luka if he comes up short against the Clippers?
I think you have to.
All seeding game 1st team (Unanimous Decision)
Best Sophomore season ever
Team had the highest offensive rating in league history
EYE never seen a player of his caliber

DF19BD69-5B07-4D2D-910E-4F3FFF294C6A.jpeg

Magic
Steph
Zeke
Stockton
Oscar

Robertson's all-around numbers are insane but I have to give the edge to stockton for playing in a more modern era and having 2 records which will most likely never be broken

Nash is a HOF’er and respected. In this era...you’d see a scoring bump from him. I don’t think anything too crazy. But he’d shoot more 3s, so he’d score more a few more points.

Chris Paul has a similar skillset and impact to Nash. He played in both Nash’s era and this new era.

There's no way you can say STEVEN Nash is better than Curry

y not?

without factoring in shooting ability, who would you consider the better player?

and shooting percentages for both guys:

curry for his career: .476, .435 and .906

nash for his career: .49, .428 and .904

both are obviously great players.. but imagine if the suns weren’t as shhh of an organization to let joe Johnson just walk as a restricted free agent or just sell the 7th overall pick in the ‘04 draft when they could have had igoudala or deng

It shouldn’t be used now, but was definitely a thing in the past.

It was but it’s always been code for “yo I can’t score like that.” Zeke was a scoring PG. magic was a scoring PG. there was a span where guys were scoring PGs but weren’t good enough/on good enough teams to win titles.

the game is about buckets. Always has been, always will be.

y not?

without factoring in shooting ability, who would you consider the better player?

and shooting percentages for both guys:

curry for his career: .476, .435 and .906

nash for his career: .49, .428 and .904

both are obviously great players.. but imagine if the suns weren’t as shhh of an organization to let joe Johnson just walk as a restricted free agent or just sell the 7th overall pick in the ‘04 draft when they could have had igoudala or deng

shooting splits are great in comparison but that scorers aura Nash didn’t that Steph has is a huge difference. Nash will tell you he should have shot more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom