THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm saying when GM Bron does it it's looked at a certain way. Wonder if the warriors get held to the same standard

Difference is Warriors still have a lot of pieces left in place and still at least 4 years of Steph and Klay left. Bron effectively has a 2 year window and nobody except Kuz was left.

dchc7zn3k6i51.jpg

Difference is Warriors still have a lot of pieces left in place and still at least 4 years of Steph and Klay left. Bron effectively has a 2 year window and nobody except Kuz was left.

The trade was pretty much Ingram and a pick for AD. Zo and hart's production was easily replaced at this point in their careers. Lakers still have kuz, tht, caruso, cacok and baby freak if you're talking about guys like Jordan Poole and marquise Chris as the warriors pieces. But what I'm talking about is the scrutiny bron gets for making win now moves. We're not gonna see that when the warriors trade the pick and the rest of those young players

• Haha
Reactions: MVP
re: Booker

So after all that got damn crying, he actually benefitted from the Defensive Schemes in Open Gym?
GOOD COTDAMN POINT!!! 😆😆😆 I forgot about that!

- *gets doubled in open gym*
- "We don't double team in open gym."
- *shows out in the Suns 8 bubble games*
- "OK, maybe doubling in open gym did help."

😂🤙

The trade was pretty much Ingram and a pick for AD. Zo and hart's production was easily replaced at this point in their careers. Lakers still have kuz, tht, caruso, cacok and baby freak if you're talking about guys like Jordan Poole and marquise Chris as the warriors pieces. But what I'm talking about is the scrutiny bron gets for making win now moves. We're not gonna see that when the warriors trade the pick and the rest of those young players

It's not remotely the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom