THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The worst part of the situation is Tatis' manager not defending him. Imagine the manager of a baseball team saying it's better to get out than hit a homer.

Then last night, the Padres had a 6-0 lead & Tatis stole third base :lol:

Best SS in baseball. Most exciting player in baseball. Let the kids play.
these incidents made me a bigger fan of him.

Kid was so respectful afterwards too. He's gonna do big things no doubt.

A 7 run lead in these times isn't even that much!

In 1962, yeah, 7 run lead pretty much meant game over even in the 6th inning but not in these times.

9C0F253B-4947-465A-8CC8-0343ABADEA09.jpeg

Dude needs to be locked up for these lies

while we are on this topic...AmeriKKKa needs to find a way to lock up ALL the women who st8 up lie & ruin MEN lives.

even when you type N I G G E, the options you get are that, Biggest, and Nuggets! No way it was a mistake

Yup :lol:

Auto correct gives you suggestions for words you already used. Dude already got that locked in his phone because most likely he's used it when texting his friends and family. He was probably typing fast not paying attention and yeah.

Jim Jackson is solid at his job but all I think about when he does games are that he probably gets ALL the 30 and over ****

even when you type N I G G E, the options you get are that, Biggest, and Nuggets! No way it was a mistake

No chance. He would have been better off going the "I was hacked" route.

I don't have Twitter, but I went back and read some of his previous tweets. No spelling or grammar issues. No misused words. Almost like he proofreads his tweets knowing anything he says could impact him.

But some how he missed THAT?

tenor.gif

Not even sure why they call this a rivalry.

More like a kid getting picked on by the same bully, year after year, and refusing to fight back and stand up for himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom