THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brooklyn trading for a washed up star huh?

1380566781000-USP-NBA-Brooklyn-Nets-Press-Conference.jpg

Why would Pop leave somewhere he's been for an eternity, when there's already been whispers about his desire to retire in the near future, to deal with KD and Kyrie?

Can't see it.

he’s still a competitive person. He still wants to win. He has his critics. Not saying he will or won’t but I can see the motivation behind it.

I think it was the Dunc’d on pod that discussed this last week, but pops has several former spurs out there. Marks, Vaughn, the assistant gm and other assistant coaches

The pod said that perhaps the idea of a total rebuild wouldn’t appeal to pops in San ant. But there’s no indication that pops is even interested in leaving

I’ll say this, whenever something with the Sixers happens, there’s always a PR leak to misdirect blame lol

The leak saying Colangelo wanted Fultz when we all knew that Mark Eversly was the culprit

Leak about Brett not wanting Jimmy back yesterday and now this story on Brett being ok with it

If Brand gets fired, there will be a leak saying he was responsible for every trade and FA signing

Get rid off all the snakes in the FO

Spoken like someone who has never played a day of organized hoops past middle school. He’s sorry, huh? Which NBA squad do you scout for again?:lol:

LOL so you DO watch those youtube Lamelo highlights huh? It wouldnt surprise me if you actually owned Big Baller Brand merch lol

and also, you went from "dude has it" to "he has lots of room for improvement" lol you all over the place and you dont even know it SMH :lol:

but Im not here to change your mind, keep that same energy and dont let met stop you from watching that Ball is life crap :lol:

I think it was the Dunc’d on pod that discussed this last week, but pops has several former spurs out there. Marks, Vaughn, the assistant gm and other assistant coaches

The pod said that perhaps the idea of a total rebuild wouldn’t appeal to pops in San ant. But there’s no indication that pops is even interested in leaving
Nate doesn't like Pop that's a topic I just completely dismiss his opinion on. To touch on addict4sneakers addict4sneakers comments about Pop having critics

Are you getting Dunc'd On Prime? I'm seriously thinking about it.

Nate doesn't like Pop that's a topic I just completely dismiss his opinion on. To touch on addict4sneakers addict4sneakers comments about Pop having critics

Are you getting Dunc'd On Prime? I'm seriously thinking about it.
Really? Didn’t know he didn’t like pop, tf. Lol. Well it wasn’t really any opinion in that just stating the facts. He didn’t have a feeling one way or the other

I probably won’t get it just because there’s so much good free content out there anyway, plus they’re still gonna have their regular free pod. Now if I was into cap sheets and salary stuff I’d probably do it. But I don’t really get too deep into it tbh lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom