THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL so you DO watch those youtube Lamelo highlights huh? It wouldnt surprise me if you actually owned Big Baller Brand merch lol

and also, you went from "dude has it" to "he has lots of room for improvement" lol you all over the place and you dont even know it SMH :lol:

but Im not here to change your mind, keep that same energy and dont let met stop you from watching that Ball is life crap :lol:

You need more smileys, my guy. One more would put it over the top.

Your entire spiel is based on some conjured up situation where I watch YouTube mixtape highlights. Do better, sir. :lol:

Live look at amitt5504 amitt5504

28EA835D-3919-4C0C-BB67-9B2EB51A31BB.gif

Funny that Brown thanked pretty much everyone EXCEPT the Colangelo cronies who were still around. Gave big praise to the Ol Skool Chevy EB. Combine that with the Woj tweets and more shake up shows that Cohen and Rucker and probably the next to go if not 100% removed in team decisions (everything on EB).

As mediocre as a coach Brown is, he’s a damn good guy

Funny that Brown thanked pretty much everyone EXCEPT the Colangelo cronies who were still around. Gave big praise to the Ol Skool Chevy EB. Combine that with the Woj tweets and more shake up shows that Cohen and Rucker and probably the next to go if not 100% removed in team decisions (everything on EB).

I'm sure you can't wait to blame the new coach for all the shortcomings of the players 🤣

I'm sure you can't wait to blame the new coach for all the shortcomings of the players 🤣
Well if the system doesnt make sense yes lol but there's plenty of film that shows how to use both Simmons and Embiid together

if it still doesnt work with the right system, then blow it up

The process was 100% correct.

The results were not.

Surprised that Brand was not let go as well... :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Surprised that Brand was not let go as well... :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:
I have a sneaking suspicion that Brand wasn't the culprit for a bunch of these moves, factoring Brown thanking him and giving him praise and nothing to the Colangelo folks, something is up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom