THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the Clippers are shopping/trading George, but if there was a deal out there to improve the roster I don't think they would immediately say no either.

I just heard another one of these experts with a straight face say... The Clippers can bring back the same exact roster next year & win a championship :lol: :lol: :lol: , even after one of the worst meltdowns in NBA history the propaganda remains :lol:.

This team has clear deficiencies on the basketball court that needs retooling.
Uh yeah they can and that’s not a hot take at all

They’d prob be the favorite

as if we cant talk about a players shortcomings, especially a player who coined himself playoff p and just shot his team out off said playoffs
and thats just the on the court bs

man deserves all the shade
mans has no home right now

as if we cant talk about a players shortcomings, especially a player who coined himself playoff p and just shot his team out off said playoffs
and thats just the on the court bs

man deserves all the shade
mans has no home right now

But like, in game 5 in an elimination game he was great

game 6 in an elimination game he was really great

and had a horrid game 7.

His low points are frightening, but through 6 games against Den he was the Clippers best player on both ends. *shrugs*

I'm trying to figure out who the Mavs can get to be a consistent legit third option on offense and a DOG ( :lol: ) on defense?

Random Houston-NY trade scenario

Knicks Receive: Russell Westbrook

Rockets Receive: Julius Randle, Kevin Knox II, Frank Ntlikina, Bobby Portis, 2020 1st Round Pick (No. 8), 2022 1st Round Pick (via DAL)

If there was a trade that would make both teams worse off, it would be this one.

and had a horrid game 7.

His low points are frightening, but through 6 games against Den he was the Clippers best player on both ends. *shrugs*
4th quarter stats in game 5 and 6?

• Haha
Reactions: MVP

and had a horrid game 7.

There wasn't any pressure in Game 5 or 6 though really cause there was always another game should the Clippers lose. His do or die numbers are atrocious.

There wasn't any pressure in Game 5 or 6 though really cause there was always another game should the Clippers lose. His do or die numbers are atrocious.

You got it. I'm really not gonna talk Clips hoop with you right now bro respectfully. It's a circus. Keep the memes going tho. Lakers in 5

• Sad
Reactions: MVP
Legit question :lol:. I just remember him being pretty bad during those blown leads

I legit dont know. I'm going to find now them

8 pts 2/5 in game 5

6pts 1/5 in game 6

Not great. But 6 and 8 points in a 4th quarter isn't terrible either. The overarching point I was getting at was he was the Clips best player in this series, did well in two elimination games, and had a horrid game 7.

Like I said above, his low points are frightening. There's a conversation that needs to be had there regarding that. But his high points in the nuggets series were spectacular. Defending Murray, offensively cooking, he's still really good. No one talks about his good moments, just the stinky ones. Nasty behavior but I get it

But there's no place for a nuanced convo on Paul George right now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom