THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That J Michael dude lives off of saying he knew something was wrong way back when but never said anything. He did the same with the Danuel House thing last week :lol:

Random Houston-NY trade scenario

Knicks Receive: Russell Westbrook

Rockets Receive: Julius Randle, Kevin Knox II, Frank Ntlikina, Bobby Portis, 2020 1st Round Pick (No. 8), 2022 1st Round Pick (via DAL)

I don’t see the rockets trading Russ. Him and PJ are close enough to James to be teflon. Starting 1/1/2020 through the shut down in March, Russ averaged 32/8/7 on 53% from the field. RoCo is a solid role player and they’ll try and bring back Jeff Green for versatility and Mclemore for shooting.

That leaves gordon + house to try and acquire a stretch big man. Their salaries can bring back roughly 25M in salary.

I don’t see the rockets trading Russ. Him and PJ are close enough to James to be teflon. Starting 1/1/2020 through the shut down in March, Russ averaged 32/8/7 on 53% from the field. RoCo is a solid role player and they’ll try and bring back Jeff Green for versatility and Mclemore for shooting.

That leaves gordon + house to try and acquire a stretch big man. Their salaries can bring back roughly 25M in salary.
Harden's gone

I just heard another one of these experts with a straight face say... The Clippers can bring back the same exact roster next year & win a championship :lol: :lol: :lol: , even after one of the worst meltdowns in NBA history the propaganda remains :lol:.

This team has clear deficiencies on the basketball court that needs retooling.

Don't think the rockets can move westbrook. I honestly think Harden has to be the one to go and that's who they'd get the most for. They said there needs to be a culture change within the organization. I believe he's the culture change. He's been basically running that team since he had the organization ship Dwight out (and those that were friends with him, Sam Dekker, etc.).

Unpopular opinion, I know, but I don't think Harden's the answer for for this team. I mean he's a great offensive talent, but when he's off the whole offense is stagnant and extremely hard to watch. When your starting point guards only have 34 (westbrook) and around 27 (CP3) assists all year to your star player, that terrible. Ball not in his hands, he does not move or help create off ball. One of the most frustrating things I've ever watched as a Rockets fan.

I guess flame suit on lol.

Last edited:
I just heard another one of these experts with a straight face say... The Clippers can bring back the same exact roster next year & win a championship :lol: :lol: :lol: , even after one of the worst meltdowns in NBA history the propaganda remains :lol:.

if they start shamet and bring in Premature ejaculation P off the bench
they may have something

Don't think the rockets can move westbrook. I honestly think Harden has to be the one to go and that's who they'd get the most for. They said there needs to be a culture change within the organization. I believe he's the culture change. He's been basically running that team since he had the organization ship Dwight out (and those that were friends with him, Sam Dekker, etc.).

Unpopular opinion, I know, but I don't think Harden's the answer for for this team. I mean he's a great offensive talent, but when he's off the whole offense is stagnant and extremely hard to watch. When your starting point guards only have 34 (westbrook) and around 27 (CP3) assists all year to your star player, that terrible. Ball not in his hands, he does not move or help create off ball. One of the most frustrating things I've ever watched as a Rockets fan.

I guess flame suit on lol.
The Rockets really can't afford to blow it up. They don't own their picks for the next several years so there's no point in trading Harden and tanking.

Uncle Dennis and them didn’t do their due diligence on Pestilential P

He was their LAST resort. He's bamboozled a lot of ppl though.

Just thinking about them going forward, the amount of pressure on the Clippers next season to win it all is going to be ridiculous. This entire thing could be over within 2 seasons if they don't win similar to what the Heat were looking at in 2012.

Last edited:

Broussard JUST said that yesterday. You can run the same team back if you want, you might get one step further. However some guys really need to step up, when they have shown you they aren't able to. Change out some pieces, better coach, and man up.
Yea why would they do that??
To early for that, but I get it since they only have 2 years to get it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom