THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would put Bam/Embiid over Gobert but he does kinda deserve it I guess

Both are better basketball players and I take both over him every time but the media also rides Gobert's **** like there's no tomorrow. He at least had enough production for me to understand this one though.

Well deserved. This was probably one of his best seasons given what they did.

re: cp3 all nba second team

by his own standards set by his 14 years in the league, 10th best scoring season, lowest assists per game of his career, lowest minutes per game of his career, lowest assist percentage of his career, 2nd lowest PER of his career. 4th in usage on his own team behind schroder, SGA, and Gallo.

in reality, he increased his shooting efficiency by just significantly scaling back his volume. 17.6/5/6.7 on 49/37/91 from a 4th option on the team isn't all nba team worthy to me. I can't rock with CP being a top 6 guard in the league when there's a justifiable argument to be made that he's in a 3 way race for top guard on his own team.

I'd have Trae, Book, or Beal as all-NBA before taking CP3.

re: cp3 all nba second team

by his own standards set by his 14 years in the league, 10th best scoring season, lowest assists per game of his career, lowest minutes per game of his career, lowest assist percentage of his career, 2nd lowest PER of his career. 4th in usage on his own team behind schroder, SGA, and Gallo.

in reality, he increased his shooting efficiency by just significantly scaling back his volume. 17.6/5/6.7 on 49/37/91 from a 4th option on the team isn't all nba team worthy to me. I can't rock with CP being a top 6 guard in the league when there's a justifiable argument to be made that he's in a 3 way race for top guard on his own team.

I'd have Trae, Book, or Beal as all-NBA before taking CP3.

They're giving him credit for getting OKC to the playoffs and I'm not mad at it. No one really believed that OKC would make the playoffs with CP3.

They're giving him credit for getting OKC to the playoffs and I'm not mad at it. No one really believed that OKC would make the playoffs with CP3.
A lot of that was because most thought OKC would be selling off pieces including him. Even without doing that though, I definitely don't think folks expected them to be the 5 seed. More so sneaking into the 8 spot.

Saying Ben is the best player on the team ain’t mean much tbh. Worse thing that happened was for Ben to get hurt and not be a part of the playoff whooping. Now the narrative is, if Ben played he would’ve helped. He got off easy this time. It’s terrible for him in the long term, dude thinks he’s already arrived and probably thinks getting cardio for 36 min and the “off hand” running hook package is enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom