THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If OKC is going the total rebuild route, sticking around there makes no sense for Donovan. Plus playing in an even better more competitive West-- you're going to be spinning your wheels and going nowhere

Going to the East is an automatic built in benefit in that it's easier to navigate and can actually squint and see a path to the Playoffs

Atkinson would have been the hire everyone would have liked I get that, but I can see the idea behind hiring Donovan instead. Reach these young kids and set a standard ala Monty Williams in PHX

I don't think it's really that bad of a choice and though he hasn't had a ton of Playoff success, he's never missed the Playoffs-- granted he's had talent but just the fact that he's had 5 years of always getting his team there is something positive in the right direction for this young team

Is Colangelo still in the Sixers' ear? Not an ideal fit from a locker room or basketball perspective.

Dantoni to philly never made sense but I also forgot he was their assistant coach years back before Embiid and simmons

I don’t see how that roster fits with him in any way

Pringles was there during Embiid 2nd year on IR so he’s been around him

He isn’t my ideal hire but if there is a coach who is innovative enough to get Embiid and Simmons to work without blowing up the roster (even though Al gotta go) , it would be him. He also ups Tobias trade value lol

If he can get CP3 or Jrue to come in a trade by all means the team is better. You have a point who can be on/off ball, you move Simmons to the front court and Embiid has a passer

Pringles was there during Embiid 2nd year on IR so he’s been around him

He isn’t my ideal hire but if there is a coach who is innovative enough to get Embiid and Simmons to work without blowing up the roster (even though Al gotta go) , it would be him. He also ups Tobias trade value lol

If he can get CP3 or Jrue to come in a trade by all means the team is better. You have a point who can be on/off ball, you move Simmons to the front court and Embiid has a passer
Tbh he was there for like what 4 months? Unless they have a dramatic overhauled roster I don’t see how that pick and roll thing gonna fly

Tbh he was there for like what 4 months? Unless they have a dramatic overhauled roster I don’t see how that pick and roll thing gonna fly
That’s the question. Will MDA run a PnR heavy offense when you have Embiid and Simmons?

Outside of his stints with NY and LA, the teams was built/run off the strengths of their best players (guards, Nash/Harden). Is he an innovative enough coach to try to make something different happen, yes. Will he? Idk. He isn’t my ideal hire but if he wants to come here (at his age) to coach this team, he’s knows something

If OKC is going the total rebuild route, sticking around there makes no sense for Donovan. Plus playing in an even better more competitive West-- you're going to be spinning your wheels and going nowhere

Going to the East is an automatic built in benefit in that it's easier to navigate and can actually squint and see a path to the Playoffs

Atkinson would have been the hire everyone would have liked I get that, but I can see the idea behind hiring Donovan instead. Reach these young kids and set a standard ala Monty Williams in PHX

I don't think it's really that bad of a choice and though he hasn't had a ton of Playoff success, he's never missed the Playoffs-- granted he's had talent but just the fact that he's had 5 years of always getting his team there is something positive in the right direction for this young team
Definitely no point in staying in OKC if they are going to be selling off pieces. At least in Chicago you have LaVine and a stable of lotto picks that have shown some flashes with another on the way.

Living in Chicago instead of OKC is a no brained as well.

UAAe-htptaqe6998363.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom