THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny leads the league in "we were gonna get that guy" :lol: :lol:

FWIW basically every draft pundit had the Cs taking Herro in all of their mocks. Plenty written about the Cs interest in him. Went a pick before. Sucks.

Definitely agree that there are some other goofy stories about other prospects. Herro was 100% going to be the pick though.

What are you planning to do once skirt is down b :nerd::nerd::nerd:
1600994845275.png

Under contract until 2024 and they just traded for Allstar talent who is also his best friend. I don’t know about this

So if you wanted to do something, you would tell him to pull his clothing up to cover the D/V?

:rofl: :rofl:
Not sure if you'd had sexual intercourse with someone wearing a dress or skirt but it would make the most sense to pull the dress or skirt UP and around the waist so said individual can have the freedom of mobility to adjust knees and feet spacing accordingly.

YNS.

Not sure if you'd had sexual intercourse with someone wearing a dress or skirt but it would make the most sense to pull the dress or skirt UP and around the waist so said individual can have the freedom of mobility to adjust knees and feet spacing accordingly.

YNS.

Or maybe it's a difference in words being used due to our regional difference but I doubt you been out of your city brokeboi

Seen this **** coming when they got together

I'll repeat: I hope he'll be ok

He had a really good and surprising (to me) rookie campaign

The theories about COVID and the racial stuff she was spamming on her IG were quite honestly disturbing

I see pj Washington is with that IG bundlebritney.. shes lowkey nuts. She was posting about covid and all these conspiracy theories...

I hope he’ll be ok, but she’s spamming the hell outta their relationship

For anyone interested on a deep dive of NBA ownership political contributions:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom