THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Over an IG model.
B872859C-211C-4BF8-A05A-A510992301D5.jpeg
A71192DF-AA4D-4A09-9731-F87A713CAD30.jpeg

the marijuana you will get pass on, but whipping out a stolen piece :lol:
i don't think there's enough talent that a team will commit long-term money
his agent is going to have to do one hell of a job

According to this, Bulls, Raptors, Mavs and Knicks all have interest in Trezz. Really interested to see what he gets offered. Can’t imagine he didn’t cost himself some money with that awful playoff run in the bubble.

According to this, Bulls, Raptors, Mavs and Knicks all have interest in Trezz. Really interested to see what he gets offered. Can’t imagine he didn’t cost himself some money with that awful playoff run in the bubble.

Raptors would be a good fit. Can hide his defensive deficiencies but the Knicks adding ANOTHER PF would just be comical.

Saw this linked at the bottom of the article, hella reasonable for Shaq, must be his honeycomb hideout.
Meh, IDK much about California but compared to what I normally see on the HGTV shows, under $500 a sq ft isn't bad. I need to keep all the furniture though and a $10,000 flooring allowance or for them to rip all the carpet out prior to purchase. Kitchen isn't open enough to the living room for me, I like one big *** great room, and some would complain about the backyard being unusable in terms of green space if they have a dog or wanted to throw a football and run around with their kids. Master bathroom tub wasn't Shaq sized either. If I'm buying a former Shaq house, I need that 30 ft circle bed and some comically big things like a tub

I’m sure Pringles will smooth everything over once he gets there...

not really.

*Edit - I read that article and it really doesn’t say anything of substance. Doesn’t even cite any “sources” to back up the claim they don’t like each other. Whole lot of nothing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom