THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20200927-163750__01.jpg

Yeah, I was disappointed in PG’s performance this post-season, but not THAT disappointed.

malik beasely got himself in some hot mess :smh:
i just remember him getting into a fight with a denver bronco at a hotel lobby over his lady

I have been thinking for a min about how much these types of situation really cost players financially down the road. I haven't really done any deep analysis on it but I noticed players who haven't done anything really questionable off the court typically get all their bread. I'm thinking about players like Mike Conley, klay thompson, etc (rightfully so if I were management I would probably do the same) opposed to players like JR Smith, B Easy, etc.

Trouble in paradise..? 🤔

Kawhi Leonard’s longtime trainer Clint Parks unloaded on both Paul George and Montrezl Harrell recently.

Over the last two weeks, in one form or another, he shaded each player on his Twitter account.

When a Clippers fan suggested that Dwight Howard would have been better for the team than Harrell, Parks called the latter a “double agent.”

“Yea wish they had him instead of that double agent Trezz,” he tweeted.

damn!

trez and pg for ben simmons?

or does antoni finally unlock simmons 3 point shooting ability?

I've got no idea why Lebron hasn't been playing PG his whole career. He got stuck at SF for years. It's not like he would be a defensive liability - he could easily guard most team's SG - so with a smaller shooter being his SG that would work.

I've got no idea why Lebron hasn't been playing PG his whole career. He got stuck at SF for years. It's not like he would be a defensive liability - he could easily guard most team's SG - so with a smaller shooter being his SG that would work.
It's all just surface level labeling. It's not much if any difference than past seasons.

NBA has figured that the PR from being in arenas and stadiums and people getting covid ain’t so bad to go without the revenue loss.

think they’ll be in arenas with fans again next season

NBA has figured that the PR from being in arenas and stadiums and people getting covid ain’t so bad to go without the revenue loss.

think they’ll be in arenas with fans again next season
SF been pretty strict. if numbers spike back up, they probably will not allow fans
other states might be packed though (tx, fl, az)

tough to attract talent for any team, especially, one like indiana. might be better off not taking the risk of maxing out someone that's still recovering from the type of injuries he suffered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom