THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Miami is deeper and they run a zone that I assume will be very effective against the Lakers shaky perimeter shooters.

Seems like Miami should be favored.

I hope I'm wrong tho, i don't wanna hear the words heat culture ever again.

Screen Shot 2020-09-28 at 12.08.03 PM.png

+ #2 pick

According to this, Bulls, Raptors, Mavs and Knicks all have interest in Trezz. Really interested to see what he gets offered. Can’t imagine he didn’t cost himself some money with that awful playoff run in the bubble.

Multiple league sources told The Athletic that Harrell’s current annual value on the market is somewhere between $8 million to $12 million, depending on the team, his role and the length of contract.

That’s a steep decrease from The Athletic’s report in December that Harrell sought a contract in the range of $20 million annually. Some league personnel even suggested he could play his way into a front-loaded, short-term deal worth around $25 million annually for a smaller-market team looking for an emerging young center. That’s clearly no longer the case.

oh well , ya win some ya lose some
he did it to himself

Fake news lol
Lue welcomes the opportunity to coach All-Stars Joel Embiid and Ben Simmons, who haven’t always seen eye-to-eye. He isn’t concerned that Embiid’s close relationship with ownership would have an impact on his authority. Nor is he bothered by Embiid and Simmons being empowered to think they have a hand in the coaching hire.

Dude really tried to make a full fledged report off this one excerpt from Beach Em best buddy smh

EjAunepWAAYAb3I

Sounds like some Clutch Propaganda to get Lue the job. Wouldnt mind it tho

Wonder if the Sixers watch Bam out there and think about moving Embiid to accommodate Simmons.

Who was going to pay Trez $20Ms annually anyways?

I don’t know, but NBA teams have given out a lot of ridiculous contracts over the years. If Trez showed out in the playoffs, it’s possible someone would have thrown $20million/year (on a short term deal). But he didn’t.

Doc probably owes him an apology for playing him so much and thereby contributing to the diminution of his potential bag.

Miami is deeper and they run a zone that I assume will be very effective against the Lakers shaky perimeter shooters.

Seems like Miami should be favored.

I hope I'm wrong tho, i don't wanna hear the words heat culture ever again.
No Way What GIF by NBA

deeper ?

lakers have played their own version of zone defense that has yielded good results

I don’t know, but NBA teams have given out a lot of ridiculous contracts over the years. If Trez showed out in the playoffs, it’s possible someone would have thrown $20million/year (on a short term deal). But he didn’t.

Doc probably owes him an apology for playing him so much and thereby contributing to the diminution of his potential bag.

kind of feel like Julius barely getting $60Ms was a sign Trez wasn’t getting the same deal.

Tatum and Jaylen definitely ain't in their prime. Getting there, but nah. You rarely see 22 and 23 year old players already in their prime.
I’ll reply in the off-season thread. I think we’re on the same page but maybe I shouldn’t have used the word “prime”. I view JT and JB as all nba caliber guys right now, but I know given their age, talent, and work ethic, there’s still a lot of room for growth. With how good they are now, I call it they’re in their prime window, but they’re a few years from their peak.

Bet Lawrence Frank is stepping into the role that he's been eying for years now.

Doc should just get back in the booth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom