THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk if KD and Kyrie gonna get killed more or less being on the Nets
On one hand no one in NY cares about them but on the other everyone enjoys making fun of them

20A9BDA3-85AA-4981-BA73-BCD93BC75492.gif

mike brown did a phenomenal job with the warriors as an assistant
would like to see him get another head coaching gig. might mess around and end up with the cavs for third stint :lol:
i remember reading how he was still getting checks from the lakers and cavs up until recently :lol:

i think jarron collins could be an interesting hire for a young team

I’d actually like to see if Mike learned anything from Golden State.

He had left the Spurs years before they finally became fun to watch, but they always defended & he proved to be a fine defensive coach.

Maybe he picked up something on the other end from Kerr

I’d actually like to see if Mike learned anything from Golden State.

He had left the Spurs years before they finally became fun to watch, but they always defended & he proved to be a fine defensive coach.

Maybe he picked up something on the other end from Kerr

This is what I’m hoping for; if the Clippers go in that direction. Trying to give the idea a chance.

Pretty much everyone thought Vogel was mid before he got the Lakers job and he’s done a very good job. Hoping something similar would happen with Brown and the Clippers.

With COVID-19 cases spiking up all over again, if the NBA really wants to delay the next season until they can have fans in the arenas, it really might be March:rolleyes
NBA has been part of Christmas for the longest, wonder if the NFL/College basketball, football will flex to have games on that day? I have been thinking March for the longest especially when silver said the NBA would not pause for the Olympics (if they even happen) like the WNBA does.

With COVID-19 cases spiking up all over again, if the NBA really wants to delay the next season until they can have fans in the arenas, it really might be March:rolleyes
NBA has been part of Christmas for the longest, wonder if the NFL/College basketball, football will flex to have games on that day? I have been thinking March for the longest especially when silver said the NBA would not pause for the Olympics (if they even happen) like the WNBA does.
I'm not sure a vaccine is going to be all that useful with all the dummies we got in the country. I think MLK Day tip off is likely, although that's somewhat of a short turnaround time. The rumor going around is free agency starts December 1.

I'm not sure a vaccine is going to be all that useful with all the dummies we got in the country. I think MLK Day tip off is likely, although that's somewhat of a short turnaround time. The rumor going around is free agency starts December 1.
At this point having an All -Star game (weekend), in whatever next season maybe, at a host city has to be totally out of the question. At least until things get much, much better.

Tyron Lue and Russell Westbrook dynamic is interesting.

the Way dude was getting at KD on Twitter.
:lol:

I personally don’t blame KD for going to GSW. His choice. He was a FA. The NBA was built by dynasty teams that were stacked. Even after they expanded.

No point in delaying. The vaccine will be available by EOY (from a very reputable source) but the initial supply will be for healthcare workers and the elderly or immunocompromised.

The season should start in a bubble with the intention of transitioning back to stadiums. If they'll wait for fans in arenas they'll be waiting for a while.

Only thing is, Kawhi really likes iso & the triple threat. Pop really leaned into that with him & LMA, a shift from the ‘13 & ‘14 offense that flowed like water before LMA & when Kawhi’s usage was much lower.

Which takes me back to my point from last week or so about Kawhi just having to be (much) better in 1on1.

I just don’t know how creative any offense with Kawhi (and PG) is gonna be, particularly late in playoff games. Pop’s approach with him was very vanilla.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom