THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakers wasted the best game of Danny green ranger life. Pathetic.

LeBron don't need to be in the L no mo. He done. Looking like Mr. Wilson out there.

Whew, revisionist history, exaggeration and just making **** up all in one post. :lol: In what world is Kyle Lowry a HoFer?
:lol:

Y'all STILL haven't seen the light on this?? :lol:

You laugh now, look at the people in the hall of fame and ask yourself what top 2 player on a championship team is not getting in?

Bref got him at a 75% probability and his careers not over.

He's gunna get in. Hate it or love it

Lmfaooo the Hottakes are more scorching than i thought, These are gonna be gold come the end of the season :lol: .

Only real issue i took out of this was the one we knew we were gonna have & that's we have no answer for Kawhi

Outside of that Bron played pretty terrible by his standards, A bunch of unforced TO's & long rebounds given up. that will even itself out.

Also in terms of the "Bench" Montrez & Lou Will played 37 & 38 respectively... The Guys that they started over them were getting mauled so that evens things out.

All in all this was a C performance by the Lakers to start the season but the potential is there

laugh

Clips might just be the best team period this year,not just LA. What a time

Gonna be real fun to see what they look like with a healthy PG

Raps really found themselves a gem, thinking he'll be considered one of the consensus best 2 way players in the world by the star break.

The Raps aren't that much worse off in the East this year without Kawhi,they were 17-5 without him last year. Still expecting them to be a top 4 seed with Siakam getting the keys.

FVV's also looking like he picked up right where he left off in the postseason

I said it yesterday and I knew this game is going to be hot take central and I don't want to overreact after one game but the Lakers really ran too many post ups for my liking. I just don't think that is a viable strategy in 2019.

And I know the Lakers aren't full rostered, and maybe playing like this will work against 22-24 of the other teams in the league but what about the 6-8 where it won't? This whole "I go, you go" thing won't carry a team far, we've seen this issue with the Thunder before. Ideally something changes.

Too many post ups . Let Davis Screen and be the roll/pop man.

Yeah, he is going to need to play C in the fourth qtr of games.

Both teams will be fine. Would love to see them match up in May

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom