THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
72670329_3120518891309947_6627883992341282816_o.png

One month ago:

Get ready for Clipper fans excuses after opening night:

"We didn't have PG playing' Sheesh it's only 1 game".

This morning:

People need to step back and chill.

No Kuz tonight and Clips didnt have PG.

Laker fans in here acting like we just lost a game 7 to the Clips

Does anyone else hate to see this?

If danny didnt go off, kawhi and the main guys would have been resting the whole fourth
Clips showed a lot if potential

Lebron has to play off the ball more

Imagine what the Clippers are going to do with a Warriors team that's three deep and has the worst SF rotation in the league.

Man...it could be a rough *** year for the Warriors. Once per day I think about how bad their overall roster is :lol:

Odias verlo, but just one game with injuries and such

Correction LeBron outplayed by Danny Green. Someone online said they should get Danny Green some help.
source (2).gif

Chris Webber talking on his cell phone and forget he has a game to do? Webber is such a horrible commentator. I cringed every game last year he did for my Lakers.
LMAO all the laker fans were talking greasy all offseason about how the clippers were the most overrated team.

They didn’t even have PG and made light work of them dudes man.
Laker fan here and I did not overlook the Clippers. I am finding it hilarious that Lakers lost with it being "Comeback Szn"
giphy (4).gif

I think Davis will have to play center to open up the floor for Bron and really unlock the potential ceiling.
This was always going to be the case. Him playing significant minutes at PF never made any sense whatsoever.

I really do feel like he’s going to have to play like 40 min a night when they are playing good teams though.

I wonder if clips will go small with kawhi at 4 when pg returns or if they'll just slot pg in at the 2. Either way their bench is serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom