THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
77487180-190B-4EE5-9B7D-D55A5311BCE9.jpeg

LETS GOOOO

This was always going to be the case. Him playing significant minutes at PF never made any sense whatsoever.

I really do feel like he’s going to have to play like 40 min a night when they are playing good teams though.
Yup. All that whining he was doing about not playing center ain't gonna play in his favor as this season wears on.

There’s a reason why they ran a thousand post ups and a handful of PnR. It turns out you might actually need PnR personnel to run PnR

Vogel gonna have to get the rotations right as we go along, Javale should have played more minutes & WAY too many minutes for KCP... especially considering they had him on Kawhi smh

He would have been much better suited guarding Lou and fighting over those screens. And they didn't run enough Pick & roll with AD last night they bailed the Clips out in the post.

Again decent showing by the Lakers & def some things they can improve on, but overall the clippers role players out hustled ours by a large margin.

As for the Alt universe Lakers

BI :pimp: 22/5/5

There’s a reason why they ran a thousand post ups and a handful of PnR. It turns out you might actually need PnR personnel to run PnR

I’d understand this when it’s just AD on the floor but when it’s Bron and AD, nah you gotta clear the left side and side PNR teams to death

Bron and AD is enough especially with Danny Green in the corner. That was billed as the ace in the hole and it didn't happen at all.

I’d understand this when it’s just AD on the floor but when it’s Bron and AD, nah you gotta clear the left side and side PNR teams to death
I think the Beverly-Bron and Patterson-Davis match ups suckered the Lakers into posting up and iso-ing (we'll see as the season progresses). They were picking and rolling vs the Warriors in the pre-season a lot. But that might be because the Warriors are fielding three NBA players and a bunch of weekend warriors. :lol:

Going to be interesting to see how the Lakers tool the roster and rotations throughout the year...

I don't think the mix of talent is as strong as most. Going to have to make some roster moves as the year progresses.

I think the Beverly-Bron and Patterson-Davis match ups suckered the Lakers into posting up and iso-ing (we'll see as the season progresses). They were picking and rolling vs the Warriors in the pre-season a lot. But that might be because the Warriors are fielding three NBA players and a bunch of weekend warriors. :lol:
A warriors team who was missing looney and wcs and trotting our chriss and whomever else

Your roster is P(roble)Matic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom