THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woj just said the Warriors are "scouting" in anticipation of a top 5 pick. We're not seeing Curry the rest of the season and Draymond is gonna be the tank commander. I see the Warriors winning maybe 20 games this season.

Who does this open the door for to make the playoffs? Warriors are out and the Kings are already 0-5 and likely out of the playoff hunt, who takes their place? I think the Mavs and Spurs make the playoffs now

Last edited:
Kerr threw in the towel during the pre-season giving the team the license to not try on defense.

Woj just said the Warriors are "scouting" in anticipation of a top 5 pick. We're not seeing Curry the rest of the season and Draymond is gonna be the tank commander. I see the Warriors winning maybe 20 games this season.
Tank? WHAT not with one of the best players in the NBA.
Warriors' Draymond Green: 'I'm one of the best players in the NBA'
Kerr threw in the towel during the pre-season giving the team the license to not try on defense.
Crazy because you know it cos grip for those seats and they are like naw we not even trying.

Lamelo on GS? Watching Lavar criticize Wardell and Draymond...I think I wouldn't mind that at all.

I'm not laughing at what happened to Steph. However I do find the post funny because Kerr is really out there using a magic 8 ball to make his coaching decisions. His true coaching ability will show now, without 3 HOF players.
I disagree.

His true coaching ability will NOT show now because he has NO TALENT ON HIS ROSTER.

There is this idea that a good coach can turn bad teams into respectable teams.

Nah, that is Pipe Dream madness. If your team has no talent, your team will suffer. That is on any level.

I am not saying Kerr is a good/poor Coach, I am making a general statement.

Embiid in his feelings. He needs to log off :lol:

you just know he’s on his phone typing like this

5C160476-55D7-4535-A0E2-6D6C32A96B45.jpeg

We really need a probation period before user are allowed to post. Some of these accounts are created solely to troll. It’s hilarious and annoying at the same time still riding with Steph,Klay, and Dray (can’t say the warriors because this unit is definitely a GLeague team). If Kerr can at least coach these guys up enough to compete nightly and not get the doors blown off I’d consider that a success. If he keeps up this arrogant act I’d fire him if I’m the Joe Lacob. The team has been on a great run. It’s easy to inspire when everything is going well, it’s hard to put forth that same effort when the opposite happens.

No they’re not.They’ll more than likely be trying to go for James Wiseman or Isaiah Stewart.

Orrr...trade it in a package with D-Lo’s contract for an established star :nerd:

#1-3 pick with Dlo for Yanis once the bucks lose again in the playoffs this season

This is actually great news for the Warriors :lol: now they have an excuse to hold out Steph all year and get a top 5 pick

My Melo prophecy gonna come to pass.

Usher in the next generation of light skin gunners for the Dubs.

Who does this open the door for to make the playoffs? Warriors are out and the Kings are already 0-5 and likely out of the playoff hunt, who takes their place? I think the Mavs and Spurs make the playoffs now

They were prolly gonna be doing the scouting in March without the injury. They were going to be bad all year with a healthy steph. 0-5 doesn’t take anyone out the playoff hunt when teams still have over 90% of the regular season to play.

Everyone wearing a suit that would be involved in the warriors picking that ball kid should get a lifetime ban

sixers just won by 22 and are 4-0 on the season

why would embiid be cry typing after just whooping KAT again lol.. yall just type to type anymore i see

Recovery from hand surgery is about 6 weeks, 8 at the most. Are they going to create imaginary rehab setbacks to keep him out for the year?

Draymond is going to look absolutely worthless now. Good thing he got his money already.

KD just confirmed that Draymond fulfilled his prophecy of ruining the Warriors and Steve Kerr is a bum coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom