THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Recovery from hand surgery is about 6 weeks, 8 at the most. Are they going to create imaginary rehab setbacks to keep him out for the year?

Draymond is going to look absolutely worthless now. Good thing he got his money already.
All Star Break out, then too far out of standings to come back they will say.
Fans probably took out bank loans for the Warriors season tickets. No way he sits out after the initial 6-8 weeks of recovery and rehab.

Have Philly pegged to go to be finals to get throughly spanked by whoever comes out the West....who are we kidding, the Clippers.

Warriors with a lottery pick and a healthy klay and steph next year. Not bad
2373647-6d17f7fdee18e1fdf6fa0475c0c14c67.jpg

KD himself has no idea why he does things. He was distant even before the whole altercation. Rumors were flying and that’s whatbothered Dray. His brother was commenting on pics talking about rack the rings up before we out of here, etc.

I always take KD’s words with a grain of salt. Dude switches his stories up all the time.

When that story came out about how he was shocked at the vitriol he was receiving for joining the Warriors and how he was asking his manager how could he let him do this, that’s when I knew KD is something else.

KD himself has no idea why he does things. He was distant even before the whole altercation. Rumors were flying and that’s whatbothered Dray. His brother was commenting on pics talking about rack the rings up before we out of here, etc.

I always take KD’s words with a grain of salt. Dude switches his stories up all the time.

When that story came out about how he was shocked at the vitriol he was receiving for joining the Warriors and how he was asking his manager how could he let him do this, that’s when I knew KD is something else.

Which is all the more reason you have to know he wouldn’t have the guts to leave after a 3 peat. They were well on their way to one until Draymond put the mirror up to his face.

96 spurs vibes watch them come back next season with a top 5 pick and destroy the league again
The Emoni draft is a few years off.

Dont think we have a prospect of Duncan’s caliber this year. You have a bunch of guards which they already have, and Wiseman who could very well be a fit. We’ll see.

Milwaulkee isn't taking D'Lo on that inflated contract and a first for Giannis..

They would basically still be a tax paying team with a first round ceiling for the next few years. If Giannis looks like he's gonna leave i think Milwaulkee either plays out the last season & let's him walk... or looks for a deal similar to AD where they get a couple of young players/picks/expirings

Milwaulkee isn't taking D'Lo on that inflated contract and a first for Giannis..

They would basically still be a tax paying team with a first round ceiling for the next few years. If Giannis looks like he's gonna leave i think Milwaulkee either plays out the last season & let's him walk... or looks for a deal similar to AD where they get a couple of young players/picks/expirings
Legit had to double check when I saw a reasonable post from you. But yea, DLo and a pick for Giannis is a pipe dream.

Dray called that man a ***** and told him to get TFOH because they didn't need him and never did and my guy wavycrocket wavycrocket kept trying to convince us it was a fabricated media conspiracy :lol:

these were the reactions the day after, when details started coming out :lol:

:lol:

Wait til Wardell comes back. Gotta make it interesting :pimp:

Y’all going be hurt again come june & especially July
I cannot IMAGINE the level of hate they're going to receive when KD re-signs :rofl:

It's gonna be another summer of "The Warriors ruined the league"

Media trying to blow this up. Must be a slow news day :lol:

Pelicans I believe are 0-4 to start the season?

At this rate I feel like by the time Zion comes back, it won't matter. They'll already be out of the playoff picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom