THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m down for these ? Leaked image
C737FEDB-00B5-4F0F-8CF7-71EA44822FE8.jpeg

Last edited:
So should the Warriors trade D-Lo at the deadline for young pieces and another pick...or hold him to package him with their own top pick for another elite type of player?

I had no idea Pat bev and Curry were longtime friends :lol:

"We were roommates, Paul Pierce Camp roommates, LeBron James Camp roommates," Beverley said of his long friendship with the Warriors' star. "Me, him and Mike Beasley played together Under-19, traveled the circuit together, trained with the same people a couple years ago."

Just checked Ingram is only taking 2% less shots from the "Long two's"... Last season only 14% of his shots were from 16+/under the three.

It was highly exaggerated that he was consistently taking those kind of shots

Just checked Ingram is only taking 2% less shots from the "Long two's"... Last season only 14% of his shots were from 16+/under the three.

It was highly exaggerated that he was consistently taking those kind of shots

Uhh he’s shooting 6 threes per game versus 2 his entire career. That makes a huge difference

a third of his shots are 3s. It was 12% last year and 14% the year before

Uhh he’s shooting 6 threes per game versus 2 his entire career. That makes a huge difference

a third of his shots are 3s. It was 12% last year and 14% the year before

Yea that's understood.... but that wasn't what i was speaking on

He never took that many long 2's in the first place, the difference in shot distribution has came from less shots directly at the rim & taking more threes instead.

He's also shooting the three at 50% which clearly isn't sustainable but it shows he's improved his distance & is more confident taking the shot, hence more threes.

Yea that's understood.... but that wasn't what i was speaking on

He never took that many long 2's in the first place, the difference in shot distribution has came from less shots directly at the rim & taking more threes instead.

He's also shooting the three at 50% which clearly isn't sustainable but it shows he's improved his distance & is more confident taking the shot, hence more threes.

i agree he’s improved but his overall shot selection has. Long twos isn’t just based on distance from the basket, it’s less contested shots in general. His attempts from 10-16ft are down too.

All we wanted was for him to be a 3 level scorer and not a two level scorer. He’s been hooping. I’m cool with having to change my opinion of dude.

I’m also proud of Tatum too. He’s almost doubled up his 3 point attempts. He’s shooting like trash overall but he’s gotten better. I’ve even seen him making pocket passes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom