THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a nice jersey but it doesn’t have any of Atlanta’s colors.

You got to coordinate

1572627613065.jpeg

It’s a nice jersey but it doesn’t have any of Atlanta’s colors.
That’s kinda my favorite part about these city jerseys we seeing in the league now. Don’t gotta stick to the official colors I’d you don’t want to so we can get something fresh and new every year now. This my favorite of the hawks city jerseys we’ve had now.

I really wanna know what these dudes could hit in the gym..

not saying bench = ability to fight.. but dude is a professional athlete, he gotta be hittin the gym.. at the least

Chockeholds allow much smaller men to take down much larger men, not a good indicator of strength imo.

Bruhs you gotta stop praising these scoring averages from dudes like Ingram & Siakam. You know those numbers will go down as the season goes along as they always do right?

doubt ingrams numbers will take a drastic hit. If it does, it’ll be a gentry call. If they want to get better/compete, ingrams usage will stay the same. If that stays the same, his numbers willhivee around where they are now.

They’re the stars of their team, they will get the most opportunities.

No one is saying they’ll maintain their current averages.

i’m just saying for all this slurping on Ingram, Siakam is better and nobody is saying a word
Prolly cause dudes thought ingram was a bum even though he’s always played well considering. Rookie year was below expectations but he’s grown every year since. Also, cause he takes a couple more 3s now. He needs to hold on to that mid range game too though

Reactions: OTG
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom