THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trading those long 2's for 3's >>

Meanwhile
2201FEBB-8B6C-4B85-9CCE-FFC92845357B.jpeg

Man. Having both Zion and Steve on your fantasy team with only one IR spot isn't a great look :smh:

No way him ppg go drop to what they were last year when Zion plays. Gentry would be a fool to take the ball out of his hands.

thought he was taller than 6’7” too

I’m also proud of Tatum too. He’s almost doubled up his 3 point attempts. He’s shooting like trash overall but he’s gotten better. I’ve even seen him making pocket passes.
Tatum's finishing in the paint has been trash, but his jumper has been nice. Shot selection has been perfect. Just needs to improve on what he does once in the paint. Pretty good writeup on it here- https://www.masslive.com/celtics/20...um-is-missing-at-the-rim-video-breakdown.html

His defense has been really good this year, he's rebounding well, and is showing the ability to make passes that he previously hadn't been doing.

He's on track :pimp:

More Kyrie shots, jeez :lol:

Though Morris did not know at the time exactly what would happen, he believed the Celtics needed to hit the reset button. Asked what he thought needed to change, he replied, “We all know.”

“I don’t really want to speak on that,” Morris said. “I mean, we all know. (Kyrie) is my guy, but they needed a fresh start. Everybody needed a fresh start. And they got it, man. The energy seems – being around them, just playing them that one game (Saturday), the energy seems to be a lot better.”

Morris also almost choked his teammate out during a huddle... i'm not sure if he's qualified to speak on that :lol:

And speaking of Fantasy i drafted Kawhi because i trult believed the "load management will be minimal" and this dude 5 games in taking a rest

Bruhs you gotta stop praising these scoring averages from dudes like Ingram & Siakam. You know those numbers will go down as the season goes along as they always do right?

Last edited:
Bruhs you gotta stop praising these scoring averages from dudes like Ingram & Siakam. You know those numbers will go down as the season goes along as they always do right?
They’re the stars of their team, they will get the most opportunities.

No one is saying they’ll maintain their current averages.

i’m just saying for all this slurping on Ingram, Siakam is better and nobody is saying a word

They’re the stars of their team, they will get the most opportunities.

No one is saying they’ll maintain their current averages.

i’m just saying for all this slurping on Ingram, Siakam is better and nobody is saying a word

uhhhh people been saying siakim was better for years. Do the knowledge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom