THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
giannis-raptors.jpg

If Siakim can maintain his 3 point %s...a front court of Siakim and Giannis...

tenor.gif

Imagine going from defending Workd Champs to tanking in the matter of 6 games :lol: life comes at you fast sometimes

lol nah. tickets already paid for. they sell out in the summer. He making bread regardless of who plays.
If he takes a hit on season tickets it will be on next season's. But if they get a high draft pick from not making the playoffs this year it may cancel out any significant dropoff in season ticket sales.

Like you said the sponsors are already under contract. Plus a bad Warrior's record does not affect the other uses of the arena.

Light years.

Kings Signed Dedmon to a 3 yr deal paying him 13 a season... Bagley is out & dude is getting 16 mpg.

I wasn't on the Luke is a Horrible coach train, but if it's one thing i will vouch for is his HORRID *** rotations. Harrison Barnes is getting the most minutes on the team :rofl::rofl:

Please Rob swindle Vlade out of Dedmon for KCP and we'll give you a statue

As much as we're laughing at the Warriors right now, they can re-tool rather quickly if Lacob doesn't care about the luxury tax.

2020 lotto pick
Iguodala trade exception ($17M)
Mid-level exception

That reverse jinx
I see u playa
The warriors will be back
As much as we're laughing at the Warriors right now, they can re-tool rather quickly if Lacob doesn't care about the luxury tax.

2020 lotto pick
Iguodala trade exception ($17M)
Mid-level exception
:wink::wink::wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom