THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pat Bev with the cap

This not your man's b

12912407_1782027288695946_1784016340_n.jpg

You’ve never had a disagreement with a friend while hooping against them? I’ve had some heated exchanges with buddies of mine in the heat of competition...

You’ve never had a disagreement with a friend while hooping against them? I’ve had some heated exchanges with buddies of mine in the heat of competition...

I threw one of my teammates down mid-practice in high school and started yelling at him because he kept trying to get away with dirty **** on defense during a scrimmage :lol:

"at least" 3 months? That puts into February at the earliest. Warriors are gonna be a 20 win team.

How long unless Draymond gets suspended? He's already frustrated with a title team, with a bottom feeder, he's definitely gonna start some fights

Lacob losing A TON of money with the new arenas being empty.

On the bright side, the real Warriors fans of the Bay area can now afford to go back to the games again. :nthat:

Lacob losing A TON of money with the new arenas being empty.

On the bright side, the real Warriors fans of the Bay area can now afford to go back to the games again. :nthat:

Lacob was drowning in Dow before the doors opened. He's got so many corporate sponsorships and sold so many suites, he was already winning. Plus he still has all those concerts and events too, he's good.

"at least" 3 months? That puts into February at the earliest. Warriors are gonna be a 20 win team.

How long unless Draymond gets suspended? He's already frustrated with a title team, with a bottom feeder, he's definitely gonna start some fights

Yea man they really gotta get these dudes off TV it ain't gonna be competitive... but people are gonna be salivating to get their career highs on this squad

told yall. curry knew in the last week of october this season a wash. no point in coming back. chill with the homie killa on the bench. play some ps4. tickle the wife. shoot some more shows. get the rest from the last 5 seasons. draymond next to go out with injury. watch that back, he was already tryna 'hurt' it last game lol. dudes know what time it is. Skip what Lacob talkin. TANK bruh. If for nothing more than a high draft. and trade it to somebody that needs a lamelo. Go after giannis. Rinse, Repeat, Lightyears.

Dudes making excuses for steph?
Tank and rest huh
5 finals huh
My boy went to like 8 straight !
y’all some heaters in the light huh
Just say it , STEPH NEED MORE HELP
SAY IT!

If they don’t make the finals this year, the refusal to re-sign Brogdon should be easy grounds for losing Giannis.

I’m not sure why, but I had a strong feeling Bledsoe was going to regress this season.

I too am upset I can’t watch Curry get that work for 82 games

He’s definitely going to take longer than he needs to to get back.

Lowry played with a broken thumb through the playoffs and got surgery in the offseason.

I predict Steph sits out until just before or after all-star break
Dr. QU!K tried to told y’all

buc em buc em talked down on Brogdon something vicious. Was saying Saric was better than him :lol:

Lol but seriously tho, big loss for the Bucks. Hopefully, Giannis ends up in Toronto. Let Masai go his Magic.
Isn't he a Greek citizen? I'm sure he can avoid double taxation.

I was never a fan of the Bucks being a watered-down version of the Rockets.

told yall. curry knew in the last week of october this season a wash. no point in coming back. chill with the homie killa on the bench. play some ps4. tickle the wife. shoot some more shows. get the rest from the last 5 seasons. draymond next to go out with injury. watch that back, he was already tryna 'hurt' it last game lol. dudes know what time it is. Skip what Lacob talkin. TANK bruh. If for nothing more than a high draft. and trade it to somebody that needs a lamelo. Go after giannis. Rinse, Repeat, Lightyears.
Bet Ayesha get pregnant again. My ***** got nothing but free time now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom