THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaden Smith literally looks like he’s on meth, has face tats, a grill and calls his friends his boyfriends (while also wearing women’s clothing and saying he’s not gay or straight he’s “just Jaden” and also that Tyler The Creator has “been his boyfriend his whole ****ing life”). The fact there was a rumor that Jaden was going to cut his **** off when he turned 18 and people really believed it tells you all you need to know about how off this dude is. Willow Smith looks like a robot and wants to be in a “throuple” where she would be dating both a man and a woman at the exact same time and share each other (she said this right in front of her mom in an interview). They’re both weird as ****. Like the **** we get on Kyrie about pales in comparison to the “wokeness” of these two kids :lol:

And yes, I know Jaden apparently started a charity recently that brought water to Flint. You can be a good person and a ****ing weirdo at the same time.
ok but why does this bother you so much?

Perhaps I'm a bit confused. You think Rose Gold has more name recognition than Molly, who hosts ESPN's most-watched show, and is married to a former pro basketball player that is on several different other shows on ESPN?

Molly’s name meant absolutely nothing before she got on that show. Ros hasn’t been on anything like that yet, isn’t in a relationship with a famous current or former athlete and is still one of the biggest up and coming names in sports reporting. Once she gets on something like that it’ll elevate her to a much higher level than Molly.

Went to get drinks with my girl the other night. I got a few Coronas, she got a vodka soda.

Long story short, when I ask to close to the tab the bartender (male) hands me the check and says "One of the Coronas is on me". Did he just pick one up cause we got a few and the Corona was cheaper? Did he think I was cute?

Went to get drinks with my girl the other night. I got a few Coronas, she got a vodka soda.

Long story short, when I ask to close to the tab the bartender (male) hands me the check and says "One of the Coronas is on me". Did he just pick one up cause we got a few and the Corona was cheaper? Did he think I was cute?

he wants to run a train on your girl with you my G

How much you tipped?

It’s called a buyback.
Rule of thumb used to be for every 4 drinks bartender would give you one on the house.
Nice way of telling you that your patronage is greatly appreciated and would entice the customer to keep drinking. Rarely done or practiced nowadays.

Its not a glamorous job, but if the situation presents itself I would always recommend that everyone would try bartending once in they’re life. The amount of crazy ishh you would see and experience would be invaluable.

How much you tipped?

Tipped $7 on $25

It’s called a buyback.
Rule of thumb used to be for every 4 drinks bartender would give you one on the house.
Nice way of telling you that your patronage is greatly appreciated and would entice the customer to keep drinking. Rarely done or practiced nowadays.

That's what I figured. Never seen it done, though.

he wants to run a train on your girl with you my G

I need more than a few Coronas for that

So you had multiple beers and she just had one cocktail? Assuming you guys were having conversations with the bartender, he's just buying you one for being a good customer. Probably believes his tip will be greater too. If she just had one cocktail, it would be a little odd to take her lone drink off. What would you have done then? :lol:

ECh0ETLXkAMge5g

Book's response makes sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom