THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you’re a celebrity, dating a woman with status or merit ups your profile, so it makes total sense to me why celebs recycle females

Plus the circles you run in have you seeing these “recycled” girls (who are still hot to most) making you more prone to end up dating them

“Merits” what merit? Selling ***** is a “merit” you gone date a socialite who takes your money? I’d rather marry and attorney, engineer, or some chic who’s fresh out of college that I can grow with.

There ARE plenty female business owners or women with money who don’t seek the spotlight. You rather date a woman who wants all that attention? Been done been with a carousel of bops.

Any chic selling p***y you treat her as such. Treat her like the bottom feeder she is. You’d don’t get caught in public with them.

“Merits” what merit? Selling ***** is a “merit” you gone date a socialite who takes your money? I’d rather marry and attorney, engineer, or some chic who’s fresh out of college that I can grow with.

There ARE plenty female business owners or women with money who don’t seek the spotlight. You rather date a woman who wants all that attention? Been done been with a carousel of bops.
Naw I think his point is legit. Rich people cling onto weird **** to compete for. One of them is the mistresses they hang round with, a lot of them being socialites. They probably know they ain't wifey material but these rich celebs get off on being the dude who hangs round Kim K, Paris Hilton back in the hey day etc.

Hugh Jackman did it right, still with his busted up lady this whole time.

Any chic selling p***y you treat her as such. Treat her like the bottom feeder she is. You’d don’t get caught in public with them.

Ideally this is true but professional women be taking dudes to the cleaners too. I get what you’re saying though

bgus_1690882_002.webp

66316063_147711262967823_520473937689233988_n.jpg

Lmaooooo if you don’t get it you don’t get it. There’s a reason why stars date stars. As if regular girls can’t take your money...

Women have always been status symbols no matter how you perceive them, hence why male stars and athletes date...stars and athletes. Could they find “regular” girls, sure but 1) that’s not their orbit 2) they are stars, regular girls are not and 3) celebrities tend to be viewed as some of the most attractive people within society, which is part of why they’re a status symbol

Last edited:

how old are you my G?

what makes you think an attorney or engineer wants to marry or deal with someone who's famous?

also, have you seen female engineers? :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

"some chic who’s fresh out of college that I can grow with"
did you go to college? why are you putting these girls on a pedestal?

Lmaooooo if you don’t get it you don’t get it. There’s a reason why stars date stars. As if regular girls can’t take your money...

Women have always been status symbols no matter how you perceive them, hence why male stars and athletes date...stars and athletes. Could they find “regular” girls, sure but 1) that’s not their orbit 2) they are stars and 3) celebrities tend to be viewed as some of the most attractive people within society, which is part of why they’re a status symbol

Plenty regular people WAYYYYY more attractive than celebrities :lol: :rofl:

Plenty regular people WAYYYYY more attractive than celebrities :lol: :rofl:

If you think this is all about physical attraction then you legit don’t get it.

The concept of status symbol is going over your head. Attention, desirability, having what everyone else wants, dating in your orbit, you must not understand these concepts

how old are you my G?

what makes you think an attorney or engineer wants to marry or deal with someone who's famous?

also, have you seen female engineers? :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

"some chic who’s fresh out of college that I can grow with"
did you go to college? why are you putting these girls on a pedestal?

Why are you putting SCOTTIE PIPPENS wife on a pedestal? There are plenty attractive women, in many various professions. Not all celebrity women are attractive.

If y’all want to say he’s with her just to be in “those” circles. That’s fine. Understood. If women like Scottie Pippen ex-wife, a Jenner or that Gonzalez twin keeps him in headlines and that’s his desire. I understand.

But I’m from South Florida so, I’ve seen attractive regular women my whole life. I digress though.

You called female engineers ugly but look at Pippen’s wife. Her shnoz looks terrible. She ugly as hell

Why are you putting SCOTTIE PIPPENS wife on a pedestal? There are plenty attractive women, in many various professions. Not all celebrity women are attractive.

If y’all want to say he’s with her just to be in “those” circles. That’s fine. Understood. If women like Scottie Pippen ex-wife, a Jenner or that Gonzalez twin keeps him in headlines and that’s his desire. I understand.

But I’m from South Florida so, I’ve seen attractive regular women my whole life. I digress though.

You called female engineers ugly but look at Pippen’s wife. Her shnoz looks terrible. She ugly as hell

If Pippen's ex-wife were an engineer, she would be easily in the top 10% of looks, probably top 1-5% if we were being honest.

you are just talking to talk now lol

it's whatever b

If you think this is all about physical attraction then you legit don’t get it.

The concept of status symbol is going over your head. Attention, desirability, having what everyone else wants, dating in your orbit, you must not understand these concepts

I’m talking strictly LOOKS. IDC about the other s****. This is strictly appearance.

Tori Spelling has, or had status her whole life. Father was loaded. But as far as looks, she’s HIDEOUS.

I’m talking about looks, and looks only.

If Pippen's ex-wife were an engineer, she would be easily in the top 10% of looks, probably top 1-5% if we were being honest.

you are just talking to talk now lol

it's whatever b

:lol: :rofl: :lol: you a trip. His b**** ugly dawg. I’m 10 minutes away from Fort Lauderdale beach, and 20 minutes from Miami Beach. I can drive there RIGHT NOW and find 100 regular chics who look better than her.

But its not just looks though. All things being equal, your professional broad for a lack of a better term understands you’re on the road 41 nights of the year with infinite possibilities to mess around.

Your everyday woman with a job of her own is jealous. Regardless of how trustworthy you are. Yeah there are exceptions.

I don’t know what I’d do in that situation to keep it a buck

I’m talking strictly LOOKS. IDC about the other s****. This is strictly appearance.

Tori Spelling has, or had status her whole life. Father was loaded. But as far as looks, she’s HIDEOUS.

How can you have a convo about celebs dating the same people and then keep it to strictly looks?

Bro that makes no sense. Not to mention hat again, celebrity females tend to be more attractive than the average regular population anyway

:lol: :rofl: :lol: you a trip. His b**** ugly dawg. I’m 10 minutes away from Fort Lauderdale beach, and 20 minutes from Miami Beach. I can drive there RIGHT NOW and find 100 regular chics who look better than her.

what are you even arguing about right now?

you were talking about girls who are engineers and now you are switching to regular chics in miami beach

clearly, you are gassing up these college-educated thots because the way you are talking, you clearly never took an intro to stats class.

:rofl: :lol: :rofl:

Your original point was "why do NBA players date some of these average looking broads"

The answer was because it comes with a certain status. That's where it should've ended. Nobody's arguing any of these socialites are the hottest women in the world, though some are fire. The answer to your original question remains the same - status

How can you have a convo about celebs dating the same people and then keep it to strictly looks?

Bro that makes no sense. Not to mention hat again, celebrity females tend to be more attractive than the average regular population anyway

Lmao you are LOST :lol:. That sound asinine.

I’m talking strictly about LOOKS. IDC care about the other stuff.

Your original point was "why do NBA players date some of these average looking broads"

The answer was because it comes with a certain status. That's where it should've ended. Nobody's arguing any of these socialites are the hottest women in the world, though some are fire. The answer to your original question remains the same - status

Someone should’ve said that from jump. And, I agree with you.

But then you got these dudes talking about looks and appearance. Confusing me. If someone would’ve just said “hey, he’s with her for status and to be photographed by TMZ” I would’ve said cool.

since you never took a stats class, the average celebrity looks better than the average regular girl

:lol: :rofl:

In YOUR world. Not mines. :lol: :rofl:

What dumbass university did you attend, that even did a survey like that? I hope you had scholarships and ain’t pay for that **** out of pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom