THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what are you even arguing about right now?

you were talking about girls who are engineers and now you are switching to regular chics in miami beach

clearly, you are gassing up these college-educated thots because the way you are talking, you clearly never took an intro to stats class.

:rofl: :lol: :rofl:

You gassing up PIPPENS 40+ year old ex wife though......

I respect women who make their OWN money. I don’t respect women selling p****y.

You got into college with that mind? Whatever Human Resource person hired you ought to be fired.

Are you serious? Without First Take Molly would be a complete nobody.
Perhaps I'm a bit confused. You think Rose Gold has more name recognition than Molly, who hosts ESPN's most-watched show, and is married to a former pro basketball player that is on several different other shows on ESPN?

I do construction pal. And either way, I’m gone get money regardless of an economy. I’m self reliant.

You working to trick off all your money? What’s the point :lol: :rofl:

You paid for degree and had classroom debates about celebrities being more attractive than everyday people. Think about that for a second :lol: :rofl:

you might think you are helping your case every time you post, but every post just shows how uneducated and how unintelligent you are.

i will do you a flavor & stop replying to you.

you might think you are helping your case every time you post, but every post just shows how uneducated and how unintelligent you are.

i will do you a flavor & stop replying to you.

:lol: :rofl: @ You thinking I value your opinion. Mr. stats guy. What grade did you get on that report??? :lol: :rofl:

You got a 76? 82? 94? :lol:

"celebrity females tend to be more attractive than the average regular population anyway"

Very dumb statement

You'd be surprised what a world renowned make-up artist and a pair of Spanx can do :lol:

I'm baffled why all these ball players insist on having recycled industry box. Don't make no sense at all. Especially ex wives of prominent stars.

Really depends on which kinda circles the players trying run in...Some choose to only be in the mix with the celebs and up n coming boppers, thats a limited pool so they gon be messing with the same joints...Others pull up at your local bar on a Thurs and probly smashing one of your co workers :lol:

From how Ben been moving since he been in the league he def in the 1st group of players I mentioned, you aint gon see yo with no regular or random chick

"celebrity females tend to be more attractive than the average regular population anyway"

Very dumb statement

You'd be surprised what a world renowned make-up artist and a pair of Spanx can do :lol:

Like plastic surgery ain't even that expensive anymore.

Very dumb statement

Are you even considering middle of nowhere america and bumfucc USA?

Very dumb statement

His statistics professor at MIT said its facts tho

His statistics professor at MIT said its facts tho

you clearly don't know why I brought up stats. I didn't mean to refer that it's scientifically-proven (you should look up what stats really mean lol bc you really don't know).

Madonna is from middle of nowhere, Wisconsin.......

take this for instance. of course, not EVERYBODY from the middle of nowhere, Wisconsin is ugly, but most likely, on average, they are not attractive.

another example, of course not ALL female engineers are ugly, but the mass majority of them are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom