THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Orlando :smh: ...seen this type of season coming a mile away

At least they didn’t throw a bag at somebody like Rozier as well

they bet on fultz learning how to play basketball again
They got drunk off being an 8th seed and stealing a playoff game ...They were rebuilding, then overachived and tricked themselves into thinkin they actually working with something

Like I said when yo got hired, it’s bout to be 3 more years of Orlando being like Clifford’s Hornets teams...That 7-10 standings struggle :smh:

Orlando :smh: ...seen this type of season coming a mile away

At least they didn’t throw a bag at somebody like Rozier as well
Yeah it's not really surprising. They drafted a guy who is going to miss the whole season and didn't add anyone other than Aminu, who is basically a worse version of several of the other guys they already had on the team.

They basically needed Fultz to be a legitimately good starting PG in order to take a step forward, and that just doesn't seem like it's happening.

A few teams got better over the summer and they didn't.

Yeah it's not really surprising. They drafted a guy who is going to miss the whole season and didn't add anyone other than Aminu, who is basically a worse version of several of the other guys they already had on the team.

They basically needed Fultz to be a legitimately good starting PG in order to take a step forward, and that just doesn't seem like it's happening.

A few teams got better over the summer and they didn't.
It’s more over reliance on MCW, Fournier, Augustin than Fultz taking that step

Don’t google probably needs to be a 6th man at this point. But then they cashed out Ross. And they might as well run more through Fultz cause he ain’t it off the ball watching Fournier trying to cook

Is Bamba playing at all this season for Orlando? I don’t think I’ve watched one minute of a Magic game yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom