THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he's "not a healthy player" why not just sit him out until he is?

I wish I could go to the alternative universe where Kawhi signed with the Lakers and watch the COMPLETE opposite opinion be held by some of the detractors.

On the other end of this i wish i could see the alternative universe where the Lakers gave up every asset going forward for a guy with a degenerative leg injury...... something tells me the FO wouldn't be called geniuses & innovative for that :lol:

All the league should worry about is if Kawhi will play on Christmas, the all-star game and the playoffs. Other than that shut the hell up

On the other end of this i wish i could see the alternative universe where the Lakers gave up every asset going forward for a guy with a degenerative leg injury...... something tells me the FO wouldn't be called geniuses & innovative for that :lol:
You wouldn't have heard that from me. I was telling yall Kawhi Leonard was a star when crazy things like "system player" and "Paul George is better" were being said.

Clippers were obviously not as forthcoming about his health this summer. just last week doc said whi’s as healthy as he’s ever felt. Which is all relative

but Kawhi runs with a limp/ drag that suggest he wasn’t healthy (per my eyes of course)

regardless lac better load manage his ***. Investing a lot of resources into him for the next 2 (maybe 7) years

Kawhi just trying to make sure he’s not sore for baby kiwi’s graduation.

Let him manage his load how he wants
Let Doc take his load however he wants
Maybe his load is too much for PG to handle

either way, I want no excuses from clipper fans come playoff time. Let him be well rested going in

Knicks picking a weak draft year to tank this season

Tank??

Don’t flatter them :lol:

After they struck out on Zion and the free agents they resigned themselves to staying flexible for the next major free agent market in 2021.

Thing is if they don’t build a promising squad like the Clippers and Nets did why will it go any different to this year?

Clippers were obviously not as forthcoming about his health this summer. just last week doc said whi’s as healthy as he’s ever felt. Which is all relative

but Kawhi runs with a limp/ drag that suggest he wasn’t healthy (per my eyes of course)

regardless lac better load manage his ***. Investing a lot of resources into him for the next 2 (maybe 7) years
idk why ppl believe anything scumbag doc says

Allen Iverson played 82 games ..... TWICE! Various seasons he played in the 60s or 70s

Dwayne Wade never played 82. Various seasons in the 60s and 70s. Some 50+ game seasons.....

KAWHI IS A SISSY! KAWHI IS SOFFFFFFF

KAWHI IS FAKING INJURIES!!!!!

F**** Tony Parker

people gotta stop this Narrative

After they struck out on Zion and the free agents they resigned themselves to staying flexible for the next major free agent market in 2021.
Keeping the cap space open for free agents has been the knicks building strategy for forever. It doesn't work. They have to build through the draft.

**** mad.png

Keeping the cap space open for free agents has been the knicks building strategy for forever. It doesn't work. They have to build through the draft.
Most recent draft picks
  • 2013, No. 24: Michigan SG Tim Hardaway Jr. ...
  • 2015, No. 4: Latvian PF Kristaps Porzingis. ...
  • 2017, No. 9: France PG Frank Ntilikina
they aint build ish with their draft picks, lucked into KP and they still mucked it up

Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat

I’m telling you. Gobert be getting frustrated by Mitchell lack of playmaking. I see it all the time. “The last two years”

Was about to comment about Dante Exum's injuries and slow development then just realized they have Mike Conley on the team. He must be finding it super hard adjusting to their system after playing 12 seasons in Memphis.

Why the knicks get so much hate? I hope they get back on track. Would be dope to see New York poppin again with high quality basketball.

imagine a LA-NY final. I wanna see that in my lifetime

Was about to comment about Dante Exum's injuries and slow development then just realized they have Mike Conley on the team. He must be finding it super hard adjusting to their system after playing 12 seasons in Memphis.

Losing Rubio is chicken and an egg. Conley is a decent playmaker....but he’s more of a scoring playmaker than set up guy like Rubio. And Conley just might be on the decline. Small PG’s at 32 years old + can decline quickly. But that’s yet to be seen. The Problem is Tunnel Vision Mitchell....and his inability to hit Rudy on the roll, or look to the corner or find the lob guy. He’s severely behind in that department imo. It’s frustrating to watch. Snyder decided to bring his best playmaker (jingles) off the bench. Rudy can’t flourish if Conley and Mitchell are averaging a combined 6.5 assist per game in the back court. That’s piss poor for two guards.

Defense still elite of course. But D Mitch going to have to make a leap as a playmaker.

Kawhi was basically cooked by the end of the finals, and that was with the best medical staff in the league.

hard to blame the clippers for sitting him out.

Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat

I’m telling you. Gobert be getting frustrated by Mitchell lack of playmaking. I see it all the time. “The last two years”

I can tell you only been skimming games but I’ll let you cook because Rudy does have some merit. The offense is a work in progress, it isn’t just on Mitchell because he’s been making reads around the perimeter when defenses collapse on Rudy. Conley and boggers are finding their way and the offensive mess is shared by all

“There’s also this: Gobert hasn’t been very sure-handed this year when he has received the ball. His turnovers have gone from 2.4 per 100 possessions to 4.1, and visually, he has looked somewhat fumbly. Maybe his teammates see that, and look at other scoring options.” -jazz beat reporter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom