THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sixers might of lost tonight but ya know who didnt...

3501B44F-AD9D-4650-B4C2-8FA46E6476B6.jpeg

something light

Oh you really must have been hanging on that Richardson bucket to close the game. Lol

I always look at things like this as clownish but I guess he’s just a good guy

He's from the same part of India as me (I've never been, just region/culture/religion wise) and a lot of us, especially the Canadians are like this.
I personally couldn't do it, or even consider it, I'm born and raised in the states though.

Don’t let the looks fool you. Nav probably did a lil dirt in his lifetime and trying to remain humble

Nav was selling Hyundais in Canada in the '80s when their cars were pure cheeks. It wasn't until the early to mid '90s when the Elantra and Accent were half decent.

You best believe Hyundai owners/drivers from that era ain't too happy and Nav doing his best to avoid kar-ma. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
The east may be weaker than it was for Lebrons 2nd Cavs go around & that's saying a lot... Philly is the best squad by default & their second best player ****s up the game for their best player

Yeah, your fanbase is constantly saying we should move to Seattle out of love...

Your franchise was always the worst in LA before Ballmer bought them and before the Chargers showed up. Lakers and Dodgers will always be associated and run LA sports wise.

Ballmer the billionaire can re color, re brand, change the team name, and build his own stadium in Inglewood but they will always be LA's 2nd rate basketball team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom