THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eric Gordon was trash to start last year also. The rockets were 2-5 I think at one point.

Russell Westbrook is shooting 25% from three, 63% from the line, and is the clear deficiency on defense. Irrespective of everyone else's perceived/actual decline on that end, going from Chris Paul to Russell Westbrook is an enormous downgrade on that side of the ball.

Russell Westbrook is shooting 25% from three, 63% from the line, and is the clear deficiency on defense. Irrespective of everyone else's perceived/actual decline on that end, going from Chris Paul to Russell Westbrook is an enormous downgrade on that side of the ball.

There’s 2 games that skewed that for Westbrook. Don’t think any of the losses are on him, that’s Harden, Gordon and MDA. Westbrook has done well mostly when he’s not jacking up 3s. There’s trade-offs for WB/Paul and going forward, there’s no way you don’t make that trade. If they thought they were getting the Paul from his first year here, he more than likely doesn’t get traded. Any of my concerns has nothing to do with him, but them not having a younger backup big and a lengthy wing.

Y’all Boston’s dudes need to just worry bout football
Seriously.

Celtics 5-1
Patriots 8-1
Bruins- 11-2

tenor.gif

I was told Jaren Jackson would make huge strides this season. Guess not.

Still very early, but it depends on if you’re really keeping up with what’s going on or just looking at his stat lines.

He’s still younger than Ja right now and barely played half a season last year. I’ll wait at least until he’s played a full 82 games in his career to make judgment. The fouls thing really isn’t that alarming right now either considering his age.

he's played in 7 games, and we've likely won 2 of them solely on his performances in the 4th quarters of those games. Harden is starting to heat up. When Gordon gets into form and the defense has time to jell, it's going to look a lot different. Does that mean he'll become a prolific shooter or an all nba defensive candidate? probably not. But when you hold those things against him in favor of Paul, do note that CP3 was unable to beat anyone off the dribble last year which made it extremely difficult to create open shots for others when harden wasn't on the court. I'm sure there's a stat for it somewhere, but Russ has had a ton of "potential assists", but we've been generally cold to start the season as a team.

Aaron Gordon will be the player traded.

would love to sneak Chief from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom