THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you rather play for the second team in LA or the first team in Seattle?

I would rather play for the second team in LA lol

Giannis really gone repeat as MVP. If they kept Brogdon they'd have a legitimate chance to win it all. What a blunder by that organization.

And it got done because of Eric Bledsoe.... When Giannis exits, it's gonna be the second biggest blunder next to CLE not wanting to trade JJ Hickson in a deal to get them Amare

The east may be weaker than it was for Lebrons 2nd Cavs go around & that's saying a lot... Philly is the best squad by default & their second best player ****s up the game for their best player
The top teams in each conference aren't all that different. Certainly wouldn't consider them to be weak by any means.

Definitely more depth in the West than the East though.

98% of the current salary is out. What you want us to root for? :lol:
Did you watch any of the post game?

I was happy to see fans out there supporting. Fans that have been priced out getting a chance to check out that stadium. Was a shout out to the fans who got to see the 1st win in a new building despite all the injuries.

Not sure what's so hard to miss about that.

But maybe you didn't get a chance to see it.

Had old 2000s vibes.

Carry on

The top teams in each conference aren't all that different. Certainly wouldn't consider them to be weak by any means.

Definitely more depth in the West than the East though.

The East has two top teams & then the rest... The Bucks as they stand are just a worse version of last years team... & don't have the personnel to stop teams from loading up on Giannis. The Sixers could very well turn into a great team by the end of the season once chemistry builds. But as of right now I don't trust that offense in a playoff series against any of the top west teams.

The East has two top teams & then the rest... The Bucks as they stand are just a worse version of last years team... & don't have the personnel to stop teams from loading up on Giannis. The Sixers could very well turn into a great team by the end of the season once chemistry builds. But as of right now I don't trust that offense in a playoff series against any of the top west teams.
I think you’re forgetting about someone. Perhaps the team with the best record in the East. Perhaps.

Healthy Clippers should be great. Lakers have looked solid. Who else are we talking about?

Such a thing exists???

BEC5E956-F052-4F05-A619-1CD94E2E6935.gif

Your franchise was always the worst in LA before Ballmer bought them and before the Chargers showed up. Lakers and Dodgers will always be associated and run LA sports wise.

Ballmer the billionaire can re color, re brand, change the team name, and build his own stadium in Inglewood but they will always be LA's 2nd rate basketball team.
Yep. And that's completely fine. Most Clippers fans I know don't care about "running L.A." the idea in itself is fools gold.

We consistently kick the Lakers ***.

That's what matters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom