THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rewatched the Denver Philly game, they screwed Joel big time even with them choking away a 4th quarter lead. There's no excuse for going to replay and calling a foul on him :lol: probably won the game for them buc em buc em amitt5504 amitt5504 Moheezy Moheezy :emoji_dizzy_face:

Will Barton played like he didn't want to be traded, he was the reason Jokic had a chance to call game. Meanwhile it seems like they're setting Beasley up to get dealt

They let Wavy on the floor

1573324910364.png

Cannot wait for the day White Mark Jackson is gone. He huggin Jokic cuz he knows damn well this man is saving his career.

Who’s the next good, up and coming assistants/coaches/basketball minds to be on the lookout for, as potential HC’s? No retreads.

I hope the NBA ditches the whole mixing east/west bull**** this year because the west all star starters might be kinda nuts

harden
luka
kawhi
lebron
ad

"He's a good dude and all, but **** Draymond Green and the Warriors and their fans" 😂

"You think anybody in the league has any empathy for Draymond Green?" "No, hell no,” said Gay. Gay further elaborated: “He's a good dude and everything, but everybody has their time and everybody has their day, and it's time for another team to step up. They took full advantage of their time at the top. And not just them—the fans, too. This is the real NBA, man. You don't have some of the best players in the league. You still have some great players, but those wins aren't going to come as easy no more."

So what is Atlanta's path? Collins isn't remotely as good as Porzingis. Are they getting a big time FA or something? Getting a star through the draft?

Collins and his subpar defense > Kristap shooting fades 18ft on 6’5 dudes.

Whether it be in FA or via the draft, I think them playing in the East makes it easier for them. Trae, JC, Kev, overpay some vets and talent, and I think that in the East >

Gonna have to do some work though because ATL’s summer was awful. Hunter and Reddish especially not it

You have them top 3 in the lotto?
I think they are probably going to be the worst team in the West both this year and next. Conference is stacked, and is probably going to be even better next year with Golden State back to full health.

Memphis has cap space, but this summer’s free agent crop is the worst in years, and they’ll be going up against teams like Atlanta that are set up even better than them and more FA-friendly.

^^^ Seems pretty clear that most of the players in the league agreed with fans that the Dubs getting KD was a cheat code. The interesting thing is that they seem more interested in taking it out on the Warriors and not KD himself.

Last edited:
Rewatched the Denver Philly game, they screwed Joel big time even with them choking away a 4th quarter lead. There's no excuse for going to replay and calling a foul on him :lol: probably won the game for them buc em buc em amitt5504 amitt5504 Moheezy Moheezy :emoji_dizzy_face:

Will Barton played like he didn't want to be traded, he was the reason Jokic had a chance to call game. Meanwhile it seems like they're setting Beasley up to get dealt
That foul when he stripped Millsap and then that and-1 they called back was atrocious

don’t even get me start on jokic hooking Embiid and then flopping on that last play. It’s an 82 game season so imma chill

I think they are probably going to be the worst team in the West both this year and next. Conference is stacked, and is probably going to be even better next year with Golden State back to full health.

Memphis has cap space, but this summer’s free agent crop is the worst in years, and they’ll be going up against teams like Atlanta that are set up even better than them and more FA-friendly.

Maybe, but I think they should improve and at least be better than the bottom of the east next year. Memphis has a savvy front office and a solid core in place even before adding a top 6 next season. They can use their cap for other things besides free agents

Is that what happened? Or was it more people pointing out the Lakers schedule has been pretty soft in response to Lakers fans in here making plans for the championship parade after 8 games?
Is that what happened tho?

Maybe, but I think they should improve and at least be better than the bottom of the east next year. Memphis has a savvy front office and a solid core in place even before adding a top 6 next season. They can use their cap for other things besides free agents
Speaking of their front office, Grizzlies owner had himself quite a week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom