THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
72C2809D-7917-4C8F-A291-5825EA7E7547.jpeg
Frank Payton :pimp:

Frank’s got some skills, man.

Dudes gotta stop writing off dudes that don’t look great at 19 or 20.

Franks gonna make a career for himself.

The Mavs have botched a lot over the years, but those last two big moves are clear cut home runs.

They’ll have to swing big in free agency again to get their third piece, and we know how that’s worked out in the past... but I’ll take my chances there with Luka and KP in hand. Hell of a lot easier sell than post-prime Dirk ever was.

The Knicks picks won’t be high enough in the draft that those are killers moving forward with this foundation.

Porzingis has never had a bad November.
He’s also never been on a talented roster. Or has someone else to take pressure off him. Or played for an organization that wasn’t a total abortion.

Lots of new variables at play here.

Yeah I mean they didn't play against Philly and Toronto either I guess. You got it.

And Brown was trash against philly. The 3 of them will work against every team in the east except Milwaukee and philly.

[franklin hatchet] is this what you want? Huh?!?[/frankin hatchet]

He’s also never been on a talented roster. Or has someone else to take pressure off him. Or played for an organization that wasn’t a total abortion.

Lots of new variables at play here.

Outside of Doncic, who are we calling 'talented'?

I think Collins and KP are close right now but Porzingis has the much higher ceiling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom