THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Outside of Doncic, who are we calling 'talented'?
They have viable ancillary parts in Seth, Jalen, Wright and DFS. Guys that really don't need to have their egos massaged or feel the need to be a playmaker. These guys have potential to be solid and capable rotation pieces on a two All Star team

I still have faith in Maxi to fit this role as well

7-3 and doesn’t rebound or rim protect
he’s all offense and a diva

I’ll take Collins
*I really like Collins*

KP could protect the rim when he was healthy. Collins for his part, was one of the worst rim protectors the past two years. Averaging 2 blocks in 5 or 6 games so far is promising though

Luka, Powell and Maxi somewhat make up for the lack of rebounding

7-3 and doesn’t rebound or rim protect
he’s all offense and a diva

I’ll take Collins

Dude is averaging almost 3 blocks per game this year and has averaged 2 BPG since his rookie year. He protects the rim better than Collins and has a 7 inch longer wingspan.

Reflects a few things. Big adjustment playing with a supposed All-Star for the first time. Carlisle hasn't used a consistent rotation nor starting lineup yet. I'm talking playing and starting Courtney Lee for a few games here and there to him not playing at all. To Seth starting and then not returning until the literal last minute of the game

The Pelican (first quarter) and Laker (third quarter) games definitely had to contribute to this :lol:

They let Wavy on the floor

1573324910364.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom