THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rookies didn't vote for Steph as their favorite and somehow that turned into a discussion about him being light skin :lol:. Yea that was YOU bro. You probably didn't peep my edit but if people hate Steph because he's light skin, pops hooped, privileged, came from money etc then why does everyone love Klay?

You keep saying the convo is about him being light skin. I’m not saying that. That’s YOU again bruh. The Rookie convo came up. I mentioned something about LeBron propaganda etc. Other **** came up as to why SOME players don’t **** with Steph for a number of different factored.

The convo went that way....and as to WHY *****s hate Steph :lol:. Klay also isn’t THE direct threat that Steph....was to Bron and **** (which is another factor I listed as well). Nor is Klay a 6’3 guard who dominates the game in a way that people can’t imagine, and the driving engine behind Bron not getting chips. You can keep with the laughing emojis tho. You keep spinning. Doing a fine Ninja/Grimey combo. I see u.

Dudes coming at my man KHUFU KHUFU ’s neck :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Hello, I am KHUFU and I endorse Royce White's message.

The Blackness is spreading throughout. As long as the Orange sphincter is in office, the enlightenment will continue to spread rapidly....well off of NikeTalk's NBA threads of biscuitry at least. :lol:

Lamelo ball goes undrafted and doesnt even get a summer league invite.

No nba team/coach touching that shot selection/decision making with a 10 foot pole.

I would call him a cone on defense but that would be disrespectful to useful traffic equipment.

No relevance lol

t6LRDXp.gif

I kinda hope they guard Booker like this next game.

E0E68453-943E-49FA-AE68-F34305B233B4.jpeg

Lamelo ball goes undrafted and doesnt even get a summer league invite.

No nba team/coach touching that shot selection/decision making with a 10 foot pole.

I would call him a cone on defense but that would be disrespectful to useful traffic equipment.

Have you seen any of his highlights from this summer? At all?

You keep saying the convo is about him being light skin. I’m not saying that. That’s YOU again bruh. The Rookie convo came up. I mentioned something about LeBron propaganda etc. Other **** came up as to why SOME players don’t **** with Steph for a number of different factored.

The Bron thing is literally the last thing you mentioned. Then you used Matt barnes as a co co defendant. l'll let you tell it tho

And yes. Y’all can act all clueless and sarcastic as you want....but for the 1000x, there’s a segment of fans out here that hate Steph curry because he comes from relative privilege, is light skin, doesn’t fit the stereotypical mold of a dominant basketball player, and is perceived as “soft”, while also standing directly in front of the leagues premier player (Bron) winning chips.

Matt Barnes will tell you too @4:40 mark:

The Bron thing is literally the last thing you mentioned. Then you used Matt barnes as a co co defendant. l'll let you tell it tho

So...I mentioned it...:lol:. You using my own words to back up my point. Doesn’t matter if saying it first or last. And yes. Matt Barnes echoed the same sentiment as I did. Many others did as well. Including the dude on the panel. It’s simply a discussion they have every year on why *****s front on Steph. I just listed the reasons.

What we even talking about at this point?

It is so funny how when one becomes or reveals themselves as being Pro Black, that all of a sudden the denizens of this thread become David Duke. This includes the so called Black people who feel the need to protect the sanctity of their white friends, as if they need protecting in a world of white privilege.

Shut up and dribble.

Off HYPE alone he’s going to be a lottery pick. Some dude really said he’s going undrafted?? :lol: :rofl:

They know he’s going top 14, they just hate Lavar.

Coupled with a actual talent, he’s a clear cut lottery pick. He’s better than Lonzo
Yea saying he's going undrafted is a hater comment, his defense could be exposed as the NBL games will be streaming/televised for all to see. Even with that it's hard to imagine him dropping out of the lottery with his offensive game improving all the time. Shot is unorthodox (still better than Zo's though) but if he can shoot 30% from 3 he'll be fine. Outside of his defense I'd say biggest question marks are his durability and ability to play make against guys who will play strong d on him.

It is so funny how when one becomes or reveals themselves as being Pro Black, that all of a sudden the denizens of this thread become David Duke. This includes the so called Black people who feel the need to protect the sanctity of their white friends, as if they need protecting in a world of white privilege.

Shut up and dribble.
I think the point people have regarding your messages are you make every single thing either a race/female rights issue. Great messages, everyone should be on board and fighting for equality, but you try and fit that message into every situation that has nothing to do with those issues.

The parallel here is Perk talking about nothing related to mental health, but Royce White somehow bringing that into the conversation. The problem with that is it makes it hard for the other side to refute what he’s saying because Royce can quickly play the “see you don’t care about mental health” card even though that’s irrelevant in this situation. Politicians doing it on both sides and it’s a major reason why nothing ever gets done. If I’m missing something about what Perk said it’s my bad. Not taking a shot at you or what you stand for, that’s just my perspective.

I think the point people have regarding your messages are you make every single thing either a race/female rights issue. Great messages, everyone should be on board and fighting for equality, but you try and fit that message into every situation that has nothing to do with those issues.

The parallel here is Perk talking about nothing related to mental health, but Royce White somehow bringing that into the conversation. The problem with that is it makes it hard for the other side to refute what he’s saying because Royce can quickly play the “see you don’t care about mental health” card even though that’s irrelevant in this situation. Politicians doing it on both sides and it’s a major reason why nothing ever gets done. If I’m missing something about what Perk said it’s my bad. Not taking a shot at you or what you stand for, that’s just my perspective.
When you live in a society that is dominated through white male supremacy and you are one of the benefactors, or are trying to attain the same sort of privilege as white males, you do not see how everything that is championed in that society is connected to race and gender. You market toward people due to their gender and race demo, you determine educational standards due to race, and politics are broken down through race as well. Things such as medicine is broken down through race, and entertainment, including sports, are broken down through race all the time. Nothing is innocent in a society that has been ruined through white supremacy, which does nothing but celebrate mediocrity.

White fans have built in protections which allow them to voice their opinions on players, using coded language. Up until the last two years due to Kaep's knee, those privileges had never been challenged publicly. Now it is getting worse and worse, and you have pundits like Jason Whitlock, and those who emulate him here, trying to protect white privilege, as if it needs to be protected. Black people should no longer be forced to hide their grievances, just to make white people feel comfortable.

They aren't the only ones who support these athletes, and it is time that they are placed on notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom