THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

1573610035245.png

If you can’t see a flagrant foul in real time than it’s not a flagrant foul. Tired of these corny *** reviews. 7/10 times they call the flagrant

Tristan Thompson is at a career high in attempts I think it's hilarious that they're just letting him prop up his value like this.

Ben gonna be dribbling hard down the court and doing that semi post up without looking for his shot and throwing bad passes and still make the all star team for the next 10 years. Can’t even be mad at the business model

Was thinking about teams like Denver, Utah, Philly, Boston

I was looking at teams who've reached the finals all the way back to the mid 90's, is it rare for a star player(s) and coach to stay together and actually win the finals down the road? The ones I found who made the finals were George Karl, Jerry Sloan and Larry Brown (Philly)-- none of them won

The one (and only) big example of a coach that won the whole thing would be Pops but his entire situation by all accounts is rare. Are there any others I missed?

I noticed that a lot of Finals teams didn't actually get there with the original coach the star player(s) started with. Wonder if there's any foreboding for these current cores and their OG coaches...

Team full of mental midgets I swear. Turnover after turnover.

I can’t help but think a lot of it has to fall on Brett Brown. Philly has finished dead last 4 of the last 6 years in turnovers per game since he took over. The two times we didn’t we were 29th and 26th.

I understand the roster turnover during his tenure has been insane but nothing’s changed the last 3 years despite the rosters being far superior than the first 3.

I can’t help but think a lot of it has to fall on Brett Brown. Philly has finished dead last 4 of the last 6 years in turnovers per game since he took over. The two times we didn’t we were 29th and 26th.

I understand the roster turnover during his tenure has been insane but nothing’s changed the last 3 years despite the rosters being far superior than the first 3.
Yea I’ve been done with Brett. He ain’t cutting it.

But I gotta put some of it on the IQ of the players too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom