THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That screen was illegal but whatever. Blatant shoulder lowering.

That ain’t look right at all. Embiid hustle saved this game tho. Him hustling to get the tie up, winning the tip and diving for the loose ball really we’re winning plays. The screen and dunk too.

Garbage performance for the most part but oh well I’ll take the W.

This team thinks it doesn’t need to give a **** against the bottom level teams in the league instead of just blowing them out.

Garbage performance for the most part but oh well I’ll take the W.

This team thinks it doesn’t need to give a **** against the bottom level teams in the league instead of just blowing them out.
We shot 3/38 from 3. Tobi 0/11. Us not blowing em out has nothing to do with not giving a ****. *****z couldn’t hit anything

We shot 3/38 from 3. Tobi 0/11. Us not blowing em out has nothing to do with not giving a ****. *****z couldn’t hit anything
Expect more of this throughout the season too. Zero shooters on the squad. These fools wasn’t really in the gym last summer. Brett too obsessed with his next quotable that he forgets he needs to coach

Are you being serious? Hayward was playing well when he got hurt but he isn’t even they top 2 on his team

Lol huh? This season? I guess you don't watch all their games. Both ends of the floor, Hayward was their overall best player until he got hurt. Kemba is their most prolific scorer, Smart their best defender. Hayward overall was the most effective in that small sample size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom