THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We got one team playing in the 2010s and another team playing in the 1990s in Phoenix tonight.

Trae Young harddd (pause)
3 d’s?
dame2.png

AD using & abusing Saric's soft & weak a*s

Man I've never liked Devin Booker. Dude is that annoying volume scorer and b*tches & whines when he does not get fouls called for him.

I’ve been listening to Book of Basketball 2.0. Bill Simmons is so goddamn insufferable and I think I know why. He treats opinions as facts. Then he uses that “fact” to “prove” another ridiculous point.
enjoyed J.A. Adande pushing back on some of his more absurd reaches

Lol the Steph and Ryen ep about Steph was bordering on insufferable for me honestly.

The Shaq one was ehh. Cool to hear JA who was in the field during Shaq's peak talk about that time period. Shaq's first 19 finals game stats :wow: :wow:

Just saw that eavansville coach is celtic legend Walter McCarty !!!! That explains it all #bleedgreen

Expect more of this throughout the season too. Zero shooters on the squad. These fools wasn’t really in the gym last summer. Brett too obsessed with his next quotable that he forgets he needs to coach

The team does have shooters though.

JRich
Tobias
Mike Scott
Horford
Korkmaz as of lately

All those guys can stretch the floor and Tobias/Scott should be 40% shooters from 3. Tobias just having an insane slump right now missing wide open 3s. Rich got off to a slow start to the year. But Korkmaz coming out hot has been relieving.

The offense just needs time.

The team does have shooters though.

JRich
Tobias
Mike Scott
Horford
Korkmaz as of lately

All those guys can stretch the floor and Tobias/Scott should be 40% shooters from 3. Tobias just having an insane slump right now missing wide open 3s. Rich got off to a slow start to the year. But Korkmaz coming out hot has been relieving.

The offense just needs time.
Not high volume guys nor off the dribble shooters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom