THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's kind of weird with AD. He'll make his presence known on defense at all times, but on offense he'll be quiet then score in flurries (see second quarter last night). Look at the boxscore and he's got 26 and 10.

It's kind of weird with AD. He'll make his presence known on defense at all times, but on offense he'll be quiet then score in flurries (see second quarter last night). Look at the boxscore and he's got 26 and 10.

He definitely has the quietest 30 point games I've ever seen. So many of his points are alley-oops, clean-up lay-ins and free throws. Usually nothing flashy. You'll look down and see he has 30, 12 and 4 blocks and be like :wow:

It's been extremely hilarious to watch what is "real" after 10 games & what is "fake" after 10 games based on the agendas..

i think the "quiet" scoring is a result of him not being the #1 option and him not having to carry a team the entire game. couple that with him not being a primary ball handler and it's easy for him to drop 25 without many of us noticing. i've watched klay thompson do this for almost a decade

CJ hasnt been good and they underestimated the impact of all their versatile wing depth from last year...Aminu, Harkless, Layman and Curry are all better than the cats they brought in

But if Nurkic ever comes back and CJ gets better, they should be straight cuz its looks like Dame gon be ballin something crazy this season
Agree with all of this, which is why it was funny to me that in the Summer I heard a couple “experts” saying that the Blazers’ personnel moves were going to put them in the same tier as the Clippers and Lakers. I was thinking, “have these guys actually seen Hassan Whiteside and Kent Bazemore play?”

Load management has proven Kawhi is the MVP. Clippers 7-1 with him; 0-2 without him. :wink: It’s all going to plan...

Agree with all of this, which is why it was funny to me that in the Summer I heard a couple “experts” saying that the Blazers’ personnel moves were going to put them in the same tier as the Clippers and Lakers. I was thinking, “have these guys actually seen Hassan Whiteside and Kent Bazemore play?”

Yeah I don't see Whiteside ever changing. That dude load manages in game.

It’s true but Perk is a full time hater

What's so "hateful" about this? It's more of a random, irrelevant comment than a hateful one. It's like saying Blake Griffin was better than Kevin Garnett or Dirk Nowitzki in their first two years. Which is true, but who gives a ****. Nobody cares about what KG and Dirk did in their first two years.

What's so "hateful" about this? It's more of a random, irrelevant comment than a hateful one. It's like saying Blake Griffin was better than Kevin Garnett or Dirk Nowitzki in their first two years. Which is true, but who gives a ****. Nobody cares about what KG and Dirk did in their first two years.

Just read Perk’s timeline.

Unfortunately role players are usually undervalued...Often times we hear in the offseason how they are interchangeable and wont have a negative impact on the team by swapping one guy out for another

Perk def does be saying/doing some passive aggressive sh*t though :lol:

AD scores just by being more active than the other team around the basket. But in the playoffs you just need that guy who you can give the ball to and be like, 'here's the ball, now score.'

Portland's front court rotation consists of Whiteside, Hezonja, Labissiere, and Tolliver :sick:

Whiteside isn't really playing bad he's averaging 15 and 12. It's taking a while for everyone to gel there's like 8 new ppl getting regular minutes that didn't play or were not on the roster last year. CJ is in a major slump but he's a shooter so hopefully he'll come along soon.

Also does Pau have anything left? I know he was very limited last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom