THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Portland's front court rotation consists of Whiteside, Hezonja, Labissiere, and Tolliver :sick:

Whiteside isn't really playing bad he's averaging 15 and 12. It's taking a while for everyone to gel there's like 8 new ppl getting regular minutes that didn't play or were not on the roster last year. CJ is in a major slump but he's a shooter so hopefully he'll come along soon.

Also does Pau have anything left? I know he was very limited last season.

Pau's finished my G. Doubt he can give even 5-10 minutes every other night without being injured. Probably brought him on for mentorship.

Injuries are just killing Portland right now, but if they could just stay afloat they can pickup a lot of momentum if everyone is healthy.

At the bottom of the conference fighting for the 8th seed your probably gonna have Dallas MAYBEEEEEEE the Suns?

OKC dropped out, Sac reverted back to being the Kings. I'm betting on Dame/CJ before Luka & Devin Booker

If they could turn Bazemore and a pick into Galo, that would be a nice step in the right direction. Still think they need to turn Whiteside into something too though.

Can't wait till Wall gets back and continues his trash play but this time his Achilles will be the scapegoat.

I hate that John Wall stole 200mil from the Wiz and could care less about basketball. Was looking high AF at the Cowboys game.

Iman Shumpert getting a job before Melo :lol:

Melo is out pilgrimaging

51F85618-2C09-4F5C-9C93-DAB2CD6762B5.jpeg

lol how much better does klay make them? is it like 40 games better otherwise they still gonna scrap to make the playoffs.

steph, klay, and dray is the same core that won 73 games. sure they're older and missing Iggy but you're telling me that at full health, those three would be scrapping to make the playoffs?

Eric Paschall and DLo(or whoever they get in exchange for him) will make up for Iggy and Shaun Livingston.

Ingram gets hate...... Lonzo gets coddled and loved. :lol: :lol: :rofl:

bewildering

It’s the opposite. Laker fans protected Ingram at all costs. Every other 2nd pick was significantly hated on.

Kuzma was loved initially but now he’s on the hit list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom