THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
steph, klay, and dray is the same core that won 73 games. sure they're older and missing Iggy but you're telling me that at full health, those three would be scrapping to make the playoffs?

Eric Paschall and DLo(or whoever they get in exchange for him) will make up for Iggy and Shaun Livingston.

yes definitely. draymond getting outplayed by g leaguers, steph is on the wrong side of 30 that 2016 season was dope but man 5 years later you can't expect the same. i like klay but takes time to get back to yourself after ACL especially defensively

come on dont compare pascal and dlo to iggy and livingston lol.

yes definitely. draymond getting outplayed by g leaguers, steph is on the wrong side of 30 that 2016 season was dope but man 5 years later you can't expect the same. i like klay but takes time to get back to yourself after ACL especially defensively

Yeah you're right abubakr shaheed abubakr shaheed this season is looking like a wash. That said they could push for the lower playoff seeds if the current roster can maintain a .400 average until Steph's return.

My Young Cavs team is fun to watch, I prefer the tank oppose to a 10 seed, but it's least fun to watch.....I think my guy Bron should never play back to back again but now he set out the whole agenda, he don't load manage when he started this few years back, he'll play smh

steph on the wrong side of 30? Bro he’s only 31 and will be 32 to start next season :lol: he has at least 3 years left of solid play before age possibly becomes a factor. It’s been talked about, as a dude who has depended on his shooting skill and ball handling as opposed to elite athleticism, an explosive first step and bounce, steph’s game should age well. CP3 was 33 last year and still a huge factor for the rockets playoff run

As for the DLo/Paschall comparison, I think it’s fair. I’m sold on paschall. He may not be the defender and facilitator iggy was, but he’s showing that he’s more than capable of producing on both ends if given a role off the bench. And DLo, i loved Shaun but I’d take DLo’s ability to play aggressively from the perimeter, score, and pass over Shaun’s any day. At many points the past two seasons, bruh was just a body out there

It’s the opposite. Laker fans protected Ingram at all costs. Every other 2nd pick was significantly hated on.

Kuzma was loved initially but now he’s on the hit list.
Nah. ****** was hating on Ingram and wanted to ship him out with no hesitation

steph on the wrong side of 30? Bro he’s only 31 and will be 32 to start next season :lol: he has at least 3 years left of solid play before age possibly becomes a factor. It’s been talked about, as a dude who has depended on his shooting skill and ball handling as opposed to elite athleticism, an explosive first step and bounce, steph’s game should age well. CP3 was 33 last year and still a huge factor for the rockets playoff run

As for the DLo/Paschall comparison, I think it’s fair. I’m sold on paschall. He may not be the defender and facilitator iggy was, but he’s showing that he’s more than capable of producing on both ends if given a role off the bench. And DLo, i loved Shaun but I’d take DLo’s ability to play aggressively from the perimeter, score, and pass over Shaun’s any day. At many points the past two seasons, bruh was just a body out there

i can appreciate the optimism from a die hard fan...
stephs game will age fine but he aint gonna be 73-9 steph again and you wont hear lacob talking about light years anymore

Curry, Klay, Dray, D'Lo, Pascall, WCS, Looney, 2020 lotto pick and whatever they can scrounge from this season is still competitive next season. They also have a $17M trade exception from the Iggy trade and the taxpayer MLE at their disposal too.

Harden and Russ really were at bootsy bellows last nite and then flew back to Houston for a 4:30 game? Lmaooo. Smdh but at the same time I'm not even mad :lol: :smh:

Edit nvm that's from August

Harden and Russ really were at bootsy bellows last nite and then flew back to Houston for a 4:30 game? Lmaooo. Smdh but at the same time I'm not even mad :lol: :smh:

Edit nvm that's from August

To be honest, I wouldn't be mad if both were out until 3 am on any game night because I know that was time well spent. I am a fan of both gentlemen. Not just as basketball players but as people. AMAZING.

Curry, Klay, Dray, D'Lo, Pascall, WCS, Looney, 2020 lotto pick and whatever they can scrounge from this season is still competitive next season. They also have a $17M trade exception from the Iggy trade and the taxpayer MLE at their disposal too.
That’s more than competitive. Should be a top 3 seed in the West pretty easily. Their lotto pick is probably going to end up being top 5.

giphy.gif.cf.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom