THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't get to watch the game other than the last 5 min or so, but according to First Take (so I do take with a grain of salt), Pat Bev's defense on Harden when they matched up was fantastic. And according to what P C H P C H posted, he's been the best Harden defender over the last couple years.

You guys were really just citing Russ Westbrook about what he had to say about him last night as truth?

:lol:

Pat Bev out here shooting 15% from 3, please turn his mic off for the rest of the season
Its bad bro

but the larger sample size suggest he should turn it around. He gotta sit though it doesn’t

16A5FE8A-8B90-40C2-B5E2-4CAC85D17412.png

Didn't get to watch the game other than the last 5 min or so, but according to First Take (so I do take with a grain of salt), Pat Bev's defense on Harden when they matched up was fantastic. And according to what P C H P C H posted, he's been the best Harden defender over the last couple years.

You guys were really just citing Russ Westbrook about what he had to say about him last night as truth?

:lol:

Harden was like 0-6 when defended by Bev. Thread had me thinking Harden dumped 40 directly on his head :lol:

I forgot how wild Phil’s 04 book was :lol:

Kobe complaining about the plane the Lakers gave himto go to Colorado :lol:

phil Jackson saying he wasn’t surprised by Kobe’s rape allegations :rofl:

If you’re a laker fan,this Bill Simmons is adande game 4 shaq pod is awesome

you wrong for this. I wouldn’t wish Bill Simmons on anyone.
He was talking to Kerr I believe and said something like “so then I run into him in the summer, which by the way would be my number one overall pick in a ‘most awkward situation draft’”

Who talks like that, man :lol:

Pat Bev out here shooting 15% from 3, please turn his mic off for the rest of the season
Its bad bro

but the larger sample size suggest he should turn it around. He gotta sit though it doesn’t

16A5FE8A-8B90-40C2-B5E2-4CAC85D17412.png

Yeah, he started off shooting poorly last season and really picked it up after the ASG. But he’s awful right now despite most of his looks from 3 being wide ****ing open.

Reactions: HIM
Harden was like 0-6 when defended by Bev. Thread had me thinking Harden dumped 40 directly on his head :lol:

he was out there hacking. He fouled out. They had to double Harden. Bev was 0-7 and trolled himself out the game. He did put the clamps on the clippers doe

stay woke

Even if pat bev is shooting 40 from 3 I'm still treating him like Tony Allen on offense in the playoffs. Don't think the guy has ever scored 20 points in his life

he was out there hacking. He fouled out. They had to double Harden. Bev was 0-7 and trolled himself out the game. He did put the clamps on the clippers doe

stay woke

Doubling Harden was probably a good idea...considering Westbrook was trash, Gordon was out, and Ben McLemore had the green light.

Also, that last foul call was cheeks. That was referee salt.

stay woke

Bev plays every game with playoff intensity. Makes sense that Harden would struggle against him.

Doubling Harden was probably a good idea...considering Westbrook was trash, Gordon was out, and Ben McLemore had the green light.

Also, that last foul call was cheeks. That was referee salt.

the last foul was trash. But Bev was face guarding the god 94 feet from the basket. Harden ain’t cutting. That’s a waste of energy. All that trolling back fired.

The Clippers defended Harden well last night in stretches, but every time they slipped up and gave him air space or a lane Harden capitalized. He made like 3 of those walk-up 27 footers and all of them were just momentum killers for the Clips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom