THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Russ hates Pat because Pat injured him years ago. It’s understandable. That’s more what’s behind his comments last night than facts. I’m not an analytics guy, but it’s my understanding is that most defensive metrics confirm PatBev is, in fact, a very good defender.

Things going to look a whole lot different once BPG is back. There will never be a time where Bev isn't the 5th option on the court offensively. If he's truly playing poorly, they won't even put him on the court and could easily just go with Lou/BPG/Kawhi/Harkless/Trez. Or could throw Shamet out there.

Russ hates Pat because Pat injured him years ago. It’s understandable. That’s more what’s behind his comments last night than facts. I’m not an analytics guy, but it’s my understanding is that most defensive metrics confirm PatBev is, in fact, a very good defender.

Yup Pat Bev a dirty player. Took Russ' knees out that one playoff he's never going to give him props.

Pat is a very good defender. Him not combing his hair and hooping in black air forces makes him seem like a great defender. But the trolling only backfires. He was picking dumb fouls last night. He got KD going in the playoffs last year. Booker was eating his lunch

all my Gs move in silence like Giannis

All this clippers defense talk when the Rockets scored 102 :lol:

Clips lost because Kawhi & Lou had absolutely nothing off the bounce for most of the game. The only consistent offense they had in that fourth quarter was driving and kicking to Green in the corner. Poor

Kawhi has a 36% usage rate. George is returning at the perfect time to take some of the workload off Kawhi.

Pat is a very good defender. Him not combing his hair and hooping in black air forces makes him seem like a great defender. But the trolling only backfires. He was picking dumb fouls last night. He got KD going in the playoffs last year. Booker was eating his lunch

all my Gs move in silence like Giannis

hmm so you’re saying a point guard is really good but the extra curricular things he does on the court rub you the wrong way?

Hmmm

Doc gone get the belt at Thanksgiving dinner for the shenanigans Austin pulled last night. You don't embarrass your parents in front of company let alone millions watching.

Harden really yanked the ball right out of Kawhi's alien hands in crunch time. Crazy.

Actually, I might give them Kennard for Derozan if they took a bad contract we have.

Rose
DD
Snell
Blake
Dre

Bench trash still though and Spacing haha but we could go 2nd round or so possibly

Actually, I might give them Kennard for Derozan if they took a bad contract we have.

Rose
DD
Snell
Blake
Dre

Bench trash still though and Spacing haha but we could go 2nd round or so possibly
I don't see the Pistons being close enough to trade a 23YO guard who looks to be figuring things out for a guy that doesn't put them in the same category as Philly, Boston, Milwaukee. Especially when that guy's Demar.

Just can't do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom