THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the deepest team in the league can't beat the Pels w/o half their roster? Huh.

If we’re really going to do this, the Clippers were also down 3 of their normal starters on the second night of back-to-backs. PG hasn’t played a competitive NBA game since last April.
They had a bunch of line-ups out there who had never played together. That’s why they made so many defensive screw ups.

And if we’re being honest, I’m not sure that the Pelicans aren’t better off with Jrue, Favors and JJ playing bigger roles than BI and Lonzo. Hell, I’d argue Etuan Moore is a better NBA player than Lonzo is now and he had a great name last night.

No excuses; the Clippers still should have won the game, but to suggest this one game says anything about how deep a team they really are is just silly.

Can you win a championship with terrible rim protection?

I don’t know what the stats are but Harrell doesn’t really play interior defense all that well. I get that they have multiple above average wing defenders

Was Nash an MVP level player before MDA yes or no?
He wasn’t, so we’re saying without D’Antoni he would’ve been what exactly?

The lead guard for the #1 offense in the league like he was before and after?

He wasn’t, so we’re saying without D’Antoni he would’ve been what exactly?

The lead guard for the #1 offense in the league like he was before and after?

Sure but that's a far cry from what esteem he's held in now. A two time league MVP in an era where Shaq, Kobe and KG only have 1 and where he's tied with TD in that aspect. MDA put that man in a different stratosphere.

People still thinking buildng around Lonzo is a possibility..... and Steve Nash is overrated. Smh. :lol: :lol:

One of the MVPs should’ve been Beans but really??? His only knock was defense but, most players have a flaw. Even some of the greats

I don’t know what the stats are but Harrell doesn’t really play interior defense all that well. I get that they have multiple above average wing defenders

The Clippers are#2 in paint points allowed per game. The Rockets are 27th

They’d be the first I believe, although they’ve had success so far defending it. We’ll see how it holds up over the year.

Sure but that's a far cry from what esteem he's held in now. A two time league MVP in an era where Shaq, Kobe and KG only have 1 and where he's tied with TD in that aspect. MDA put that man in a different stratosphere.
I mean considering there’s no clear cut definition of MVP I’m not sure what that statement even means. The lead guard for the #1 offense in basketball for a decade would probably be in discussion regardless.

It’s not like D’Antoni developed skills that he didn’t already have.

Nash had no hateworthy behavior. He wasn't an outrageous flopper. Didn't run his mouth recklessly. Never celebrated baskets obnoxiously. Doest tweet recklessly to fans. Never made stupid statements like the earth is flat. Didn't organize a special to announce what team he played for. He just played ball. Nash haters different lol

My guy lawdog1 lawdog1 went a little far with that one but that’s PCP gang family so Im gonna rep and agree with him regardless

To be clear, I wasn’t saying they’re better off without Ingram. What I meant is that Jrue and JJ being more assertive themselves is good for them overall, whether Ingram plays or not.

Lonzo and Hart, however, I think it’s arguable that they’re not really better than the guys who are getting their minutes now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom