THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You do know how "turnover rate" is calculated, right? You do know that in theory if all a player did is chuck bricks from mid-court literally throughout the entire game, as long as they counted as FGAs and not turnovers, then every one of those bricks are helping his "turnover rate", effectively making it 0%.

In 1989-90, Muggsy Bogues averaged 10.7 assists on an astonishingly low 1.8 turnovers. Yet his "turnover rate" was clearly higher than Harden's current one.
You posting just to post man :lol:

What are the chances of me getting ripped or drawing an offensive foul if I’m just pulling from halfcourt vs dribbling in traffic all game?

Juxtaposing assists to turnovers like playmaking doesn’t also involve making plays for yourself..... which also exposes you turnovers.

If you’re a 10 point, 10 assist dude turnovers from you hurt me more than TOs from the 40 point, 8 assist dude.

You’re directly accountable for around 40 a night, the other guy is giving me around 60.

KD may be the greatest scorer of the basketball of all time. And no gimmicks either. He's in a different stratosphere from Jimmy Harden.

Don't understand how people still say this, in 2020.

The Lakers were capped tf out. Before they got Malone and Payton to play for free, they were playing Pargo, Rush, and Slava in playoff games. They were a 5th seed. It was over. The Lakers moved on from Shaq at the right time.

we Need start prioritizing thiccness again.

Past few years it has all been about getting lean. Look at how Harden, Kawhi, Giannis and LeBron are so effective by being skrong.

Zion looking nice too

ill go down on you, anytime.

Lebron-James-Squinting-At-Scoreboard.jpg

Don't understand how people still say this, in 2020.

The Lakers were capped tf out. Before they got Malone and Payton to play for free, they were playing Pargo, Rush, and Slava in playoff games. They were a 5th seed. It was over. The Lakers moved on from Shaq at the right time.

It wasn't going to last one way or the other, Kobe HAD to prove he could be the guy and he and Shaq at that juncture just had too much animosity with each other. It worked out for both of them.

Got damn the Hawks got worked last night and they got a back to back :sick:

Injuries and John Collins messed the squad up but they made some questionable decisions in the offseason in regards to overall team depth

My goodness Nike really not giving a damn on these city jerseys this season.

Not hating
Can someone explain the concept behind all those grid lines on the clippers home floor baseline and sidelines?

Luka been great but that Dallas roster construction looking questionable...Yo gotta carry them every night, hope it doesn’t slow him down in the dog days of the season
Roster is trash and I’m sure they wish they didn’t sign Curry.... dude misses most of his shots ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom