THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, it looks cool when players wear it. I bought one, put it on to play in, and instantly felt like a douche. Felt like the dude hooping with a full jersey or 2 shooting sleeves on :lol:

Instead I reserved mine for the beach only :pimp:
No lie I Saw someone I hoop with regularly put one on and my first thought was he's not good enough to wear this thing. You have to be a certain level of nice to get away with it.

Tights are the only accessory where this doesn't apply to me though. Never giving up the tights no matter how much my game declines

No lie I Saw someone I hoop with regularly put one on and my first thought was he's not good enough to wear this thing. You have to be a certain level of nice to get away with it.

Tights are the only accessory where this doesn't apply to me though. Never giving up the tights no matter how much my game declines

U nice with da rock B?

I feel like even if you're nice, unless you're on TV, you shouldn't be wearing it :lol:

I do tights under shorts all the time. My handle seems much tighter for some reason when I wear em.

I wear compression pants under my shorts when I play cause it keeps my legs warm, and I feel like it reduces my risk of cramps.

I use to wear compression shirts under my jersey when I was in HS too, because I was insecure about my armpit hair lol.

Lmao y’all really be worrying about other people way too much. This is such a broad mentality lol

Let people where whatever the hell they want to wear. It’s a goddamn headband you tie for heaven sakes. Ain’t that deep

Lmao y’all really be worrying about other people way too much. This is such a broad mentality lol

Let people where whatever the hell they want to wear. It’s a goddamn headband you tie for heaven sakes. Ain’t that deep
Of course it isn't. I spent like two seconds thinking about it. I'm not nice either
Lol you gotta be nice to wear tights under ya shorts? What if you're just washed athletically?

Not on this side. Tights all day and I wore a shirt under my jersey as much as possible. I was caping for Shirzeys on here for a reason. I always felt more comfortable playing in a shirt

They said the same thing about tights once upon a time and now you'd have a harder time finding a player who doesn't consistently wear them (Kawhi Leonard).
Tights actually offer some benefit that you aren’t getting otherwise. Unless we cool with players rocking knee pads?

I wear compression pants under my shorts when I play cause it keeps my legs warm, and I feel like it reduces my risk of cramps.

I use to wear compression shirts under my jersey when I was in HS too, because I was insecure about my armpit hair lol.

Why don't you just trim it or shave it off?

Still doe, Mempis' is the real young core out here

Need to strike gold with one more pick, and maybe turn JJackson back into a pumpkin, or serviceable (bench)player

Thinking about the discussion we had earlier with the Nike Rambo headband...

What are some other things you can't rock on the court unless you nice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom